• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anything more manlyer than a beard?

Hotsauce

Oh great, I just cut 6" off my hair a few weeks ago. I've been missing it so very much :( apparently it will take an entire year for it to all grow back.

I have to agree. 

I get it though, don't blame women when they cut it off, I had long hair (waist) for a few years and hated it.

Femininity to me is probably more about attitude than appearance, but if I had to narrow that down I'd say just the general female shape... you know, curves in the right places.

Agreed.  I'm very attracted to 'girly girls'; the kind that, as the old song says, enjoy being a girl.  Nothing like a woman who knows how to use her feminine wiles to get what she wants.

Femininity is simply the single most addictive drug in existence.

Curious what makes women appear the most feminine.

Hair and lack thereof.

Curves, and needing them to be where they are supposed to be.

Personally, I don't like stick skinny ladies, look like 13 year old boys, but I don't want a "thick" girl either.

I get it though, don't blame women when they cut it off, I had long hair (waist) for a few years and hated it.

I still have hair 3-4 inches past my shoulders, it;s just not as long as it was. It was always such a mess from working out and it took so long to dry. When I actually took the time to style it I loved it but during the summer with swimming and working out, it was a freaking mess most of the time and I got fed up. 

Hair and lack thereof.

Curves, and needing them to be where they are supposed to be.

Personally, I don't like stick skinny ladies, look like 13 year old boys, but I don't want a "thick" girl either.

Not a fan of stick figures. 

The ultra-skinny 'supermodel' type doesn't interest me.

I've banged a bald chick before. You really don't miss the hair

My friend hooked up with a chick from a bar one night wearing one of those little 'bob' style wigs that girls sometimes wear for bachelorette parties, etc. Turns out though that she had alopecia, and was as bald as Kojak. Super hot though, so I was always puzzled why he let our other friends give him grief about it. Twenty something guys are complete assholes. Haha.

Archived