• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JA Adande proves his stupidity on ATH

UNCrules2187

They were debating the chances of the Panthers to get the #1 seed and JA Adande said he wasn't mentally prepared to say the Panthers would get the #1 seed and said, "Isn't this the team that started the season 1-2?"

Um, no idiot, we started 2-0. Jeez, all you have to do is check ESPN.com to see that.

They were debating the chances of the Panthers to get the #1 seed and JA Adande said he wasn't mentally prepared to say the Panthers would get the #1 seed and said, "Isn't this the team that started the season 1-2?"

Um, no idiot, we started 2-0. Jeez, all you have to do is check ESPN.com to see that.

you beat me to it..lol. wow where the fug do they find these guys. i mean if you don't wanna talk about us thats fine, but please get facts right first damn.

He was wrong. He doesn't know about our team. He doesn't like us. Oh well, who cares?

What did you expect to get out of this thread besides a bunch of losers throwing a tantrum about getting dissed by a talking head on television? Is it too much to ask that we shrug these things off?

What a dumb-a$$...If I'm not mistaken he writes 4 the LA times...If anything, that just tells you how far off the national radar we are...which is perfect in my opinion

Maybe if some people would stop drooling over big market teams that are overrated and actually pay attention to teams like us, ESPN wouldnt have this problem and these idiots would be gone off shows like that...

I just know that if the Patriots, Giants, hell Falcons had Dwill and Jstew, not only would they know we DIDNT start 1-2, but they would be saying something along the lines of "best RB tandem ever?" or some crazy stuff like that..

ESPN has gone WAY downhill in my mind and its because of idiots like JA and others and the uncontrollable bias they have towards big market teams.

I do love Woody saying he seen the best team in the NFL play last night. Impressed by a big win w/ no real factor by Pep.

But yea, J.A. usually knows his sh*t, but I guess not about us!

That was a dumb comment too, Peppers played a big role in the pressure. Not our fault chokeholds apparently don't constitute holding anymore.

Maybe if some people would stop drooling over big market teams that are overrated and actually pay attention to teams like us, ESPN wouldnt have this problem and these idiots would be gone off shows like that...

I just know that if the Patriots, Giants, hell Falcons had Dwill and Jstew, not only would they know we DIDNT start 1-2, but they would be saying something along the lines of "best RB tandem ever?" or some crazy stuff like that..

ESPN has gone WAY downhill in my mind and its because of idiots like JA and others and the uncontrollable bias they have towards big market teams.

Falcons? We were absolutely vilified and are far from a big market team (although moreso than Charlotte) however ESPN was hugging Carolinas nuts for a couple years after the SB loss.

Archived