• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs Grizzlies game thread.

TheMaulClaw

Well that game sucked.  Took the crowd right out of the game being down by 10 what seemed like most of the game.  Everytime the crowd tried to get into the Hornets would turn the ball over.  Close game at the end but and everyone was into it.  Need to play 4 qtrs instead of only the 4th qtr.

Big props to MKG, he was the only one that showed up tonight.

Whenever people start moaning for Hairston I think I'm going to start calling for Vonleh to get in. You know, that rookie we drafted higher that literally no one has called to get minutes.

Vonleh not as NBA ready as hairston. He's a project. 18 when we drafted him right? Or 19? PJ we know can come in and let it fly... that being said, I'm not calling for either to get minutes. I am calling for lance to be more aggressive, he's top 2, 3 option on this team and only 6 FG attempts? Not enough for a player who's supposed to be one of the top dogs on the team

On the bright side, MKG has totally evolved and it's fugging awesome.

He is confident, more demonstrative, and really plays for the crowd. It's so cool seeing someone, especially that young, play with so much effort all the time.

He's shot is looking good, he's a 1 man transition and a beast on the boards. I'm excited to see how far he can go this season.

Bonnell said this is this second most frustrated he's ever seen Clifford after a game.

The first most was when Henderson went under the screen against Orlando and Afflalo drained a three for the win.

The following three games after that loss against the Magic, Charlotte got a huge win over the Wiz in Washington, destroyed Philly by 30, then came back and beat Orlando by 11.

It takes time for a team to come together. There's a lot of new pieces here. MKG has been phenomenal in the first couple games. We've seen a lot of mistakes and missed opportunities. A lot of poor shooting overall. We can get this on track. We have the best roster Charlotte's seen since Zo.

Archived