• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official General NBA Discussion Thread

Proudiddy

Not long. It's shame too, most of it isn't his fault.

LeBrob lost weight and has been in "chill mode" all season, Love can't defend for poo and is suffering from Chris Bosh Third Wheel Syndrome, Irving and Waiters are shot-chuckers, and they have no bench. The only consistent player on the team is Tristan Thompson. 

He's an offensive rebounding machine.

Have at it...

I tried to send you a PM, but guess you're full? Either way.. Here's my OP, that would have been a PM

I've been a pain in the ass to you, if you even bat an eye my way, but I love your pashion, and I want to congratulate you on this playoff win. You love the panthers and hornets and its very easy to see, so much respect. I'm Sorry for the past, we've bickered and fought about a variety of things, but bottom line is like i said you have the passion of the best fan, and emmotion is what makes life fun. I hope you loved the ups and downs of tonights game. Youre damn good poster and don't put out the fire man!! Let's have a good postership for 2015!! Mush, gush, whatever just gotta get it off my chest before we go one this run.. Have a good week! GO PANTHERS!!

P.S. youre right more than youre wrong

I tried to send you a PM, but guess you're full? Either way.. Here's my OP, that would have been a PM

I've been a pain in the ass to you, if you even bat an eye my way, but I love your pashion, and I want to congratulate you on this playoff win. You love the panthers and hornets and its very easy to see, so much respect. I'm Sorry for the past, we've bickered and fought about a variety of things, but bottom line is like i said you have the passion of the best fan, and emmotion is what makes life fun. I hope you loved the ups and downs of tonights game. Youre damn good poster and don't put out the fire man!! Let's have a good postership for 2015!! Mush, gush, whatever just gotta get it off my chest before we go one this run.. Have a good week! GO PANTHERS!!

P.S. youre right more than youre wrong

Lol Thanks so much bro! Yeah I definitely have to clean out my pm box but it's hard to navigate on mobile and I don't use my computer enough to remember to do it when I do. Regardless, it is much appreciated and I never took it personal. We are united as brothers in this thing called fantom! Much health, success, and prosperity to us all (including our teams lol) in 2015!

Archived