• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What coaches do you want retained?

Ruff

You maybe right on that part.  It's fun thinking about the what if's.  Would'nt it be great if we all got paid Gettleman's salary just for trying to figure out what's wrong and what to do to fix it.  Going to be interesting watching this play it's self out this year.

Understandable.

You're a good fan.

However/unfortunately, I just haven't seen it from Rivera. He's been blowing games from the Panthers (and mismanaging his staff) from day one.

Not even Mills?

i have no idea how effective he is at what he does. discretion should be used by the new coach to determine whether or not to retain him or let him go as redundant or ineffective.

sacred cows from a poor regime illustrate ownership flaws and/or blind hubris (which tend to be mutually inclusive.)

i have no idea how effective he is at what he does. discretion should be used by the new coach to determine whether or not to retain him or let him go as redundant or ineffective.

sacred cows from a poor regime illustrate ownership flaws and/or blind hubris (which tend to be mutually inclusive.)

I'm a big believer in letting coaches choose their own staff, and yeah that includes the WR coach.  I like Proehl as much as anyone but fans overestimate his resume' and effectiveness because he was a beloved player.

As far as Mills though, his position here is, I think, ceremonial as much as anything.  He may actually be good at what he does (no idea, honestly) but truth be told I think he's still around because the team wants to keep a connection with his dad.

Were they to ask that he be kept around in a largely ceremonial role, i wouldn't be too upset.

Archived