• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pack it in... Bring on McEichel

CarolinaPanthers8789

Yeah I thought McDavid looked good and I was really impressed with Dylan Strome.

As for our prospects I thought Tolchinsky from Russia looked good, I'm bummed that Fleury didn't make a Team Canada though.

Strome actually never got a tryout invite for this tourney.

Canada and Russia (Gold Medal Game) is on right now if you care.

McDavid just scored on a breakaway.

Jets have more prospects here than any other team of course. Idiots love drafting small guys, smh. Morrisey and Petan(Canada), Ehlers (Denmark) all Jets prospects.

Love watching Max Domi, he's tiny so his game will never translate but he's fun to watch at the juniors

Here are the Hurricanes prospects stats from the World Juniors.

USA, Alex Nedeljkovic (Goalie): No games played

Sweden, Lucas Wallmark (Center): 4 goals, 2 assists, 6 points

Russia, Sergey Tolchinsky (Left Wing): 3 goals, 1 assist, 4 points, 1 shootout goal

I didn't realize that Wallmark had such a good tournament. With Rask making the full time roster, Wallmark is easily the number one center prospect.

is that Ty Domi's son? He was one dirty son of a bitch.

Yeah, it is but he's nothing like Tie. It's too bad he's so small because he's a hell of a hockey player.

Plus his sister, Tie's kid is a 10 and it doesn't get tiring seeing her in the stands when he scores.

Max was rewarded with best forward of the tournament after the game last night.

Archived