• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smash Bros

Gabeking

I'm gonna give this thread one more try, If anyone has and wants to play Smash on the Wii U hit me up or post your account name here.

P.S. Only other game I'm playing atm is madden 15 for the XBONE. My gamertag is EBAG5494, add me if interested.

Have a wii u and so far it is getting more play time than my ps3 ever did actually playing ps3 games(psone classics and ps2 games) and my ps4 is collecting dust. Don't have smash, but do have hyrule warriors, super mario kart 8, super mario 3d world, new super mario bros u, lego city undercover, donkey kong country tropical freeze, and legend of zelda wind waker.

Have a wii u and so far it is getting more play time than my ps3 ever did actually playing ps3 games(psone classics and ps2 games) and my ps4 is collecting dust. Don't have smash, but do have hyrule warriors, super mario kart 8, super mario 3d world, new super mario bros u, lego city undercover, donkey kong country tropical freeze, and legend of zelda wind waker.

So you pretty much have every game except their most popular one haha.. I want bayonetta though, looks dope.

So you pretty much have every game except their most popular one haha.. I want bayonetta though, looks dope.

Yeah, pretty much. I'm not huge into fighters other than mortal kombat, and i must admit i sucked at brawl.  Bayonetta is awesome, i liked how they bundled the 2 games together instead of just releasing them seperate once 2 was made. Not only that but outfits for link, samus, peach, and star fox are unlockable in game, no need for dlc. Lots of companies could take a page out of that playbook. Sad that most games are buggie and need to be patched or have day one dlc.Nintendo doing it right.

Sorry, too busy with Hyrule Warriors

Beat the main campaign yet?  I'm one episode away from it. The main problem i have with adventure mode is getting a ranks on some are a pain in the butt, along with sometimes the things needed to unlock them (bombs, lantern) don't spawn well or you have to play the same missions overs to get one.

Beat the main campaign yet?  I'm one episode away from it. The main problem i have with adventure mode is getting a ranks on some are a pain in the butt, along with sometimes the things needed to unlock them (bombs, lantern) don't spawn well or you have to play the same missions overs to get one.

I get to play about an hour a week. I couldn't even tell you what I'm on

Archived