• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is great how

Bozarden

Seattle has completely disowned the saying that you need a great QB to win. They have a great team, who kept together all game, despite of their offense falling apart repeatedly and in the end they capitalized on Green Bay who refused to put the game away. Wilson made some good plays to win the game in the end, but played an absolutely terrible game all in all, so please stop talking about how he should be in the hall of fame, when reality the entire Seattle team should go down in history as one of the most well put together.

Did Seattle make a deal with God or something? Luckiest team ever. I kid you not, RIGHT before they kicked that onside kick, I said to my homies they were going to get it. I said they were going to win the coin toss in OT too. Wilson can just throw up ANYTHING and somehow the receivers comes down with it.

Right, that 2 pt conversion wasn't luck.

Pure skill. If you can't see that then you are a homer.

Wilson knew exactly what he was doing when he looked the other way,  closed his eyes and tossed the ball 100 yards straight up in the air.  He knew that 5 Packer defenders would miss it,  as it floated between all of them..  and he knew that his guy would bring it down.     Just pure skiill.

Archived