• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Badass 52nd pick photoshop

cardiackat88.

I think he was saying we never gets the players he wants. He started off citing an ECU player he wanted but we didn't get and said maybe in free agency. It was my understanding that he then said maybe that would be possible (with Harris) because we didn't draft Olsen (like he wanted) but then eventually got him through free agency.

I didn't understand it to mean that he implied Olsen went to ECU.

So I think he went from drafting ECU players to talking about players he wanted being available in FA to Olsen.

That was my understanding of it anyhow.

My mistake

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Chaos" data-cid="3223802" data-time="1422587837">Chaos, on 29 Jan 2015 - 21:17, said:<p>I won't argue with the talent level difference, but for the record (current NFL players via ESPN) Appalachian State PLAYER TEAM POSITION Travaris Cadet New Orleans Saints Running Back Daniel Kilgore San Francisco 49ers Center Sam Martin Detroit Lions Punter Demetrius McCray Jacksonville Jaguars Cornerback Past relevant ECU players: David Garrard, Guy Whimper, Jeff Blake, Vontae Leech, and I know I am missing more but what has App state ever put out? Armanti?

I believe he will be a 3rd round pick. I honestly would love to have him if we can draft him in the 3rd round. I read that he is a great blocker which is a trait we really need our receivers to have. The only knock I have read on Hardy is that he may have a problem with getting separation in the NFL. That is a major concern because he could end up being another Colbert for us.

I believe he will be a 3rd round pick. I honestly would love to have him if we can draft him in the 3rd round. I read that he is a great blocker which is a trait we really need our receivers to have. The only knock I have read on Hardy is that he may have a problem with getting separation in the NFL. That is a major concern because he could end up being another Colbert for us.

He laid out an UNC player, I think it was the game last year (not past year). He was a joy to watch at West Craven along with Erik Highsmith.

Archived