• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

So the big bad "I'm friends with Zod" bully is throwing his weight around and saying "I don't care if I'm a douche, pal, I'm the king around here, you get it?"

And that's supposed to make anyone want to be friends with you or view you in a positive light?

Hope you realize everyone is friend with me here...  You the one that looks like a douche.  Keep going.

Telegraph Football @ TeleFootball

May 8

Louis van Gaal - I had to sign Memphis Depay now to scupper

PSG bid.

Manchester United manager admits he had no choice but to complete £25 million move due to interest from French giants

“I have been forced to sign him before the end of this season,” said Van Gaal. “We have to focus on the remaining games but when you sign a new player you can disturb the focus of the current ones. But because of the market, we had to handle this because otherwise he would have signed for Paris St-Germain. Because of the club’s relationship with PSV, I could handle it.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11592418/Man-Utd-news-Louis-van-Gaal-says-he-signed-Memphis-Depay-now-to-scupper-PSG.html

This is what I'm talking about... This is like the 20th thread you posted about Depay signing today...  There are no ManU fans here, no one cares about him.  Post it once, no need to post the same thing 20 times.

This is what I'm talking about... This is like the 20th thread you posted about Depay signing today... There are no ManU fans here, no one cares about him. Post it once, no need to post the same thing 20 times.

we need a lot more posts about Depay, as we don't know anything about him. i appreciate your honesty that you like being dumb/ignorant, but that's not cool to push that on others.

This is what I'm talking about... This is like the 20th thread you posted about Depay signing today... There are no ManU fans here, no one cares about him. Post it once, no need to post the same thing 20 times.

especially since there is like 3-4 of us Liverpool fans on here. We love being reminded we've already lost on one of our top prospects six weeks before the window even opens, lol.

WE GOT DANNY INGS THOUGH!

I'm sorry, this sounds dickish...

See, people on this forum been posting together for few years now... like, the same group of people.  We know each other teams and we always have good discussions.  We worked hard to get our own forum...  You showed up like a week ago and act like you know your poo but in reality we don't even know your team, you spam the poo out of this forum with around 30 posts per day.... and we don't even know who you are.... might want to start by introducing yourself. 

Arsenal sucks.... 

:lol:

So the big bad "I'm friends with Zod" bully is throwing his weight around and saying "I don't care if I'm a douche, pal, I'm the king around here, you get it?"

And that's supposed to make anyone want to be friends with you or view you in a positive light?

We just don't want our transfer thread spammed with BS. That's all. Not much to ask. 

There were rumors that Dani Carvajal wanted out due to the Danilo signing, but this quote from today seems to crush those: 

"The signing of Danilo is good. It’s normal that we compete with the best in the world. I will be with him next year and I will compete with him and we will try to play as much as possible. A few days ago I read an article that [said that] I want to go. Far from it. This is my home and I am going to give it all for this [club] badge."

Rumor is... if Bale available for sale, Chelsea will bid the highest.  It would def be an upgrade over Oscar.

I think they'll definitely entertain offers, but I don't believe any club is going to pay them enough to actually sell him. Clubs thinking they can get him for a bargin are nuts imo. He's still one of Flo's Gallacticos.

I think they'll definitely entertain offers, but I don't believe any club is going to pay them enough to actually sell him. Clubs thinking they can get him for a bargin are nuts imo. He's still one of Flo's Gallacticos.

No, in business you don't buy a player for $100m and sale him 2 years later for $70m while player is not in him prime yet. That's how you lose a job.

Unless someone bids $95m, RM will keep Bale. Same with Di Maria, ManU will keep him unless someone bids close to what they paid for him.

Looks like Wenger will bid for Karim Benzema in a month or two.  He desperately in need of a quality striker with some speed.  Giroud is not a starting material and Welbeck is a winger.  Apparently Liverpool might try to get him as well.  I only see this happening if Madrid signs star striker.  Any info on that C?

Looks like Wenger will bid for Karim Benzema in a month or two.  He desperately in need of a quality striker with some speed.  Giroud is not a starting material and Welbeck is a winger.  Apparently Liverpool might try to get him as well.  I only see this happening if Madrid signs star striker.  Any info on that C?

Rumors that Perez will go all in for Aguero if they miss out on Pogba, but other than that haven't heard all that much. They could always move Ronaldo up though since he's more of a penalty box player now anyway. 

Also, the word is that Arsenal wants Iker, but doesn't want to pay a transfer fee since they know that Real can't keep him with De Gea there. They want Real to release Iker, but Iker doesn't want to go unless he gets all the $ remaining on his contract. 

Archived