• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Summer Transfer Thread

C47

Liverpool need speedy striker, similar to Diego Costa type.

Yea, we need a fast, physical presence up top who can create for himself as well as those around him. I've never been overly impressed with Mandzukic, but I wouldn't be too arsed if we signed him.

I'm pretty sure it would be an improvement. Not a world class player, but makes the team better.

As far as Ramsay, wasn't Arsenal close in signing Pedro? Maybe player swap + extra money is plausible here.

Yea, Arsenal almost signed Pedro to be their back-up striker but decided to roll with Welbeck. This ended up being a huge mistake. Welbeck struggled as ST and then got hurt. Welbeck season was summed up in play against Chelsea where Arsenal was in must win mode and Welbeck failed to tap the ball into empty net from 2 feet away on 90th minute... Game finished in a tie. Giroud is great when fresh but after scoring 14 goals in 16 matches, he shutdown.

Now Wenger raving about Walcott being ST. Walcott is Aaron Lennon... A back-up at best and Giroud will be 30 years old. If Arsenal fails to address striker position in this window, they are screwed.

Yea, we need a fast, physical presence up top who can create for himself as well as those around him. I've never been overly impressed with Mandzukic, but I wouldn't be too arsed if we signed him.

Lacazette pleaseeeeeee.  I would pay 40 million for him if we sell Sterling

Man Ramsey leaving would be huge.  He's a stud and is yet to find his ceiling

Real Madrid have added 17 year old Uruguayan M/F Federico Valverde to an impressive crop of youth signings this year. They've now added Valverde, Mink Peeters, Martin Odegaard and Marco Asensio all in the last six months. Odegaard made his Senior team debut yesterday, completing all 17 of his attempted passes, and creating a scoring chance. 

apparently journalist who announced Alexis to Arsenal also announced Vidal to Arsenal is done and will be official after American cup.  Alexis and Vidal have the same agent and both play for the same national team. Vidal is nasty, world class box to box midfielder.  Would be an amazing signing.  Reported fee is £25m.

apparently journalist who announced Alexis to Arsenal also announced Vidal to Arsenal is done and will be official after American cup.  Alexis and Vidal have the same agent and both play for the same national team. Vidal is nasty, world class box to box midfielder.  Would be an amazing signing.  Reported fee is £25m.

​that's a very good signing especially at that price tag, but vidal hasn't quite been the same since his injury

Archived