• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Huddle mock offseason draft

DaCityKats

You're talking about Mettenberger here.

If you truly believe that the Mettenberger experiment isn't over, you're just as stupid as that organization.

Tennessee is a better team than it is. They lack a dang QB.

The Mettenberger experiment is over already before it even started. The kid might be able to make a career as a backup in this league. Locker is just as bad. If they're stupid enough to pass Mariota up bc of a kid named Mettenberger, have fun picking in the top 5 the next 3-5 years .

I think Mettenberger could be a good quarterback and I definitely wouldn't give up on him for Mariota. He just needs a better situation, and I think Tennessee will help with that this year. I'm saying this as someone that actually watches the Titans.

So what I'm getting is you're being biased now being a fan of the Titans.

The kid didn't fall into the 6th round for no reason. I love his size and arm strength. A true pocket passer. But this is the NFL, not LSU.

I'm not gonna risk my franchise on a Mettenberger when I could take Mariota. Not happening. Even the Raiders wouldn't be able to screw that up.

I'm anything but a fan of the Titans. I think I'm very unbiased in that regard.

Good thing you didn't make the decision to choose Jimmy over Cam or else we'd still be looking for a QB today.

You're making too many assumptions about me. I'm a huge supporter of Cam and would have taken him over Jimmy 10/10 times. You obviously have not watched any Titans games or else you would know that Mettenberger actually had some good moments. I'm not high at all on Mariota, especially in Tennessee's run oriented offense. It just wouldn't work.

Archived