• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets @ Mavericks GDT

CarolinaPanthers8789

After the NBA trade deadline, does that limit an NBA team from negotiating a trade with an NBDL team?

No its like signing a player off your practice squad on football. We can sign any d-league player except if they have a current contract by an nba team and been sent down there

Im trying not to overreact but with Kemba injured and Biz injured and the season the way it is- tanking might not be a bad option right now. obviously making the playoffs (even in the 8th spot) would be ideal, but I doubt we make it and it if we fight and claw only to get the worst possible draft pick would suck

This poo is unreal... Even with the injuries... WTF is AL doing? He looks nothing like he did last year. Just stupid poo... It's like his philosophy is, "if you can't find a better shot, shoot it. "

He's just throwing up poo like he's in a personal battle every fuging possession. It's unbelievable. And in case no one else has noticed, I thought I would point out that opposing teams haven't been double teaming him anymore.... He's that inefficient.

A few possessions ago, his dumbass made a couple of jab steps at about 20 ft out, had Chandler on him with his arm fully extended in Al's face, and Al decides the best option is to shoot it. Chandler then runs the floor and and catches an alley on the other end with Al's slow ass pouting on the other end of the court.

Archived