• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson In The First?

Jeremy Igo

Guys you know there are going to be other "Football" player with equal talent or more on the offensive side. My argument is that offense should be the priority, we seen that even with a top 10 defense 2 yrs in row we still crumble against top tier teams. Time to build though the "draft" FA is over for the most part.

The order I would draft with the amount of prospects available.

1.OT / WR

2 . WR / S / DE

3.OT / CB / RB (comp pick also ?)

4. DT

5. WR / OG

6. LB / S

7. CB

We're not getting a 3rd round comp pick. A 5th at best this year, in 2016 though? Maybe a 3rd for Hardy. 

You get in trouble when you start reaching for need. I wouldn't want to pass on a difference maker on defense to draft JAG (just a guy) on offense at a position of bigger need. Given similar prospect rankings, I absolutely agree with hedging toward need. But in the case where you feel like the far and away best player is a DE/S/CB/LB... take him.

In the first 3 rounds you shouldn't have to reach if your a good talent evaluator ... There is always going to be talent on both side of the ball to fill your need and be BPA