• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gman Logic

Gin and Juice

CJ Spiller? Or any other late 20s running back that will require a contract in the millions?

No thanks.

Mid round, 1 cut back who can hit a hole and is durable is what we need. 

Given 28 is our projected starter the rookie will see the field a lot in 2015.

In the last 3 years Stewart has played in 9, 6, and 13 games. Making plans for Jonathon Stewart to be your every down back over the course of a 16 game season is idiotic.

Didn't Gettleman tell DWill the reason we were letting him go is because we don't run the ball enough to justify having 2 high paid RBs on the roster? If that's the case, what's the logic I. Then going and signing a guy like Spiller? It's not gonna happen...hopefully that money goes to upgrading WR and OLine.

That statement made no sense from Gman, we ranked 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th in rushing attempts the last 4 years.

Maybe he was specifically referring to 34's carries compared to his cost which makes a little more sense.

I

Hate to say it but you might need glasses.

I already have a pair. I see fine out of them.

That being said, I don't get this hype train for someone that got stuffed at the line more than he didn't. Two or three breakout plays doesn't change that for me.

Dwill did not justify his pay.  You can't stay on the team if you can't play.  Stewart will be next if he can't play 16 games .  the main thing is the O-line.  You can have a probowl RB and look like poo if the line doesn't open up.  Dwill could not get past the first defender while Stewart had the legs to break the first defender.

Archived