• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

House of Cards, Season 3 (Spoilers)

Darth Biscuit

Would you vote for a guy who put his wife on the ticket with him? I wouldn't. And I'm willing to bet the media wouldn't let something like fly without tearing it apart. Neither would the public.

I'm voting for Underwood in 2016 you better believe it.....oh wait this is a fuging fictional TV show

I'm voting for Underwood in 2016 you better believe it.....oh wait this is a fuging fictional TV show

In a realistic setting...

Hobbits and dragons don't exist in the real world and neither does presidential candidates adding their wives to the ticket. But since you want to live in the world of pretend why doesn't frank just put darth vader on the ticket. He's surely going to win doing that. Amirite?!?!

In a realistic setting...

Hobbits and dragons don't exist in the real world and neither does presidential candidates adding their wives to the ticket. But since you want to live in the world of pretend why doesn't frank just put darth vader on the ticket. He's surely going to win doing that. Amirite?!?!

Jurassic Park is set in a realistic setting too, I bet you were pissed when the velociraptors didn't have feathers

Jurassic park was set in a realistic setting... Where scientists brought extinct dinosaurs back into existence. Yeah totally set in a realistic setting.

there are degrees of realism. furthermore, I don't know if you've read any news since 1996 but cloning is a thing 

there are degrees of realism. furthermore, I don't know if you've read any news since 1996 but cloning is a thing

Degrees of realism in the sense that it's not real at all. Show me any news articles of them successfully bringing dinosaurs back to life.

Like come on man atleast choose a better example than Jurassic fuging park. Smh

Degrees of realism in the sense that it's not real at all. Show me any news articles of them successfully bringing dinosaurs back to life.

Like come on man atleast choose a better example than Jurassic fuging park. Smh

of course it's not real, which is the original point. it's a fictional tv show- thus outlandish things can happen just because it is based in reality doesn't mean strange things can't happen. in fact that is one of the most intriguing things about fiction

of course it's not real, which is the original point. it's a fictional tv show- thus outlandish things can happen just because it is based in reality doesn't mean strange things can't happen. in fact that is one of the most intriguing things about fiction

No. Outlandish things happen when the setting allows it. Frank can kill people because the setting and the story are written in a way it makes sense. Frank tapping his wife for vp not only doesn't make sense in the story because his wife just left him it doesn't make logical sense in any world. Real or imaginary.

No. Outlandish things happen when the setting allows it. Frank can kill people because the setting and the story are written in a way it makes sense. Frank tapping his wife for vp not only doesn't make sense in the story because his wife just left him it doesn't make logical sense in any world. Real or imaginary.

You must have missed the part that explained the public liked Claire more than they did Frank.  That right there was a clue to next season.

Also Back to the Future.  

You must have missed the part that explained the public liked Claire more than they did Frank. That right there was a clue to next season.

Also Back to the Future.

Yeah I doubt it. But if that's what happens next season I'll be the first one back here. If it doesn't though will any of you?

Archived