• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Nets @ Hornets

Liminy

This is a big game tonight, we need this win to get even with Boston for the 8th seed.  Boston plays Miami tonight so that will be one to watch to see if Miami can come away with the win to put us above Boston in the playoff race.  Cody is still out, and I am not too sure if we see Al tonight.

I'm worried about MKG. This is the first game with Price gone, and he has passed up multiple jumpers he usually takes. I know how important confidence and belief are for him, and a lot of that came from Price...

His shot hasn't fallen today. Yes he needs to take jumpers but you don't want him becoming Josh Smith on the stat sheet.

All gets back to him being used incorrectly and not being able to drive because of Al.

Kembas regression is REALLY worrisome.

I'm worried about MKG. This is the first game with Price gone, and he has passed up multiple jumpers he usually takes. I know how important confidence and belief are for him, and a lot of that came from Price...

?? Price is sitting on the bench like usual.

His shot hasn't fallen today. Yes he needs to take jumpers but you don't want him becoming Josh Smith on the stat sheet.

All gets back to him being used incorrectly and not being able to drive because of Al.

Kembas regression is REALLY worrisome.

Regression? did you expect him to pick up where he left off 8 games back from a knee injury?

?? Price is sitting on the bench like usual.

I assumed he was already gone... Kind of weird he is still coaching tonight having already accepted the position... I didn't see it until just now. Still, I worry about the mental effect of knowing he's leaving on MKG.

Archived