• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

same as last year, Rivera says Cam has got to become a more sound QB

gettlemanjack

I love how people go back to Cam's rookie year weapons (when he had the one of the best rookie season of all time) to talk about Cam's lack of weapons. .

Thanks for making my point genius. .

When Cam had weapons he put up 35 TD 4,000 passing yards and a top 5 scoring offense. .

Wow isn't that a F'N coincidence. .

And you have to be literally blind to not See Dalton has had Sanu, Brown, Simpson, Gresiham and Eifert healthy RB'S and a better Oline..

Yeah Sanu who over three years in the NFL has a total of 1,400yds. That is less than 500yds/season, something that Brandon Lafell has constantly surpassed as a #2WR. Gresham and Eifert COMBINED do not have as many receiving yds as Greg Olsen has.

But don't let stats get in your way, keep believing that Dalton has more weapons than Cam. I am sure you will welcome those bums with open arms into our offense.

Yeah Sanu who over three years in the NFL has a total of 1,400yds. That is less than 500yds/season, suouomething that Brandon Lafell has constantly surpassed as a #2WR. Gresham and Eifert COMBINED do not have as many receiving yds as Greg Olsen has.

But don't let stats get in your way, keep believing that Dalton has more weapons than Cam. I am sure you will welcome those bums with open arms into our offense.

Hey genius now add AJ Green, Healthy RB'S, and a Better Oline..

Also while looking up stats.. maybe you should look at Games played and targets..

I'm going to give you a chance...

What QB is asked to do all the things you see Cam having a problem with. . Behind a bad Oline, inconsistent running game that he has to be a major part of, below avg. Play caller, and only 2 reliable pass catching options. .

I'll wait. .

Cam's help was only absolutely terrible last year. In 2013, he had a Pro Bowl LT, Centre, and fullback, a decent WR 1 and 2, a great tight end, and an 11 ranked rushing attack. That isn't as bad as some of you suggest.

Cam's help was only absolutely terrible last year. In 2013, he had a Pro Bowl LT, Centre, and fullback, a decent WR 1 and 2, a great tight end, and an 11 ranked rushing attack. That isn't as bad as some of you suggest.

And nobody was complaining when he put up his best passer rating, comp % , Td to int ratio in 2013.. So what the fug is your point again??

And when will you answer my question? ?

Hey genius now add AJ Green, Healthy RB'S, and a Better Oline..

Also while looking up stats.. maybe you should look at Games played and targets..

AJ Green has had 4,800yds and our #1 WR (3yrs Smith plus 1yr KB) have provided 4,300yds. So keep kidding yourself that Dalton has had more weapons than Cam.

I want everybody to recognize that C Pimp will blurt out half stats with no context..

He says Lafell had better numbers than Sanu in 4 years but not state that Lafell played in more games and had way more targets than Sanu..

And nobody was complaining when he put up his best passer rating, comp % , Td to int ratio in 2013.. So what the fug is your point again??

And when will you answer my question? ?

A completion percentage of what? 62? Just because it's his career best doesn't mean it's good. My point was that he still has plenty of room to improve even if his situation wasn't the best.

And I can't answer your question because I don't know. Every quarterback is placed in a different situation and it's difficult to distinguish if the quarterback makes those around him better or if the players around him make him look good.

AJ Green has had 4,800yds and our #1 WR (3yrs Smith plus 1yr KB) have provided 4,300yds. So keep kidding yourself that Dalton has had more weapons than Cam.

And the healthy RB'S and better Oline. . Did we forget about that..

And again what about the targets and games played and snaps for the Sanu Vs Lafell numbers you posted??

Can't overlook that Dalton has one of the best offensive lines in the league and two great young backs. He doesn't have to shoulder the running and passing game like Cam does. He's got two bookend tackles, an elite WR, two dominant young backs, one of the leagues best OCs, and good guards to boot. The only position we are better at on offense than the Bengals is QB and TE. Kalil is damn good but their line is pretty stacked across the board. They've drafted and made an effort to put real talent around Dalton at all levels. Green, Sanu, Eifert (high 1st round pick) and two second round backs that will make up the best 1/2 punch in the game next season. Jeremy Hill may already be better than Gio Bernard. Put Cam in that offense and he has lead that team to numerous playoff wins and probably an AFC Championship game as well.

A completion percentage of what? 62? Just because it's his career best doesn't mean it's good. My point was that he still has plenty of room to improve even if his situation wasn't the best.

And I can't answer your question because I don't know. Every quarterback is placed in a different situation and it's difficult to distinguish if the quarterback makes those around him better or if the players around him make him look good.

What is a good comp% for a 3rd year player then??

How many 3rd year QB did better than 62%??

You are completely contradicting yourself. .

You say you don't look at other QB'S but you know what a good comp% is? ??

How do you know if you don't look at other QB'S??

What is Luck's comp% since by most analysts he is the god of QBing..

Can't overlook that Dalton has one of the best offensive lines in the league and two great young backs. He doesn't have to shoulder the running anud passing game like Cam does. He's got two bookend tackles, an elite WR, two dominant young backs, one of the leagues best OCs, and good guards to boot.

Thank you...

Now watch as he doesn't talk about these facts..

And the healthy RB'S and better Oline. . Did we forget about that..

And again what about the targets and games played and snaps for the Sanu Vs Lafell numbers you posted??

Your first point was that Cam was holding passing records bla bla. I used stats to prove you wrong.

Then you said weapons bla bla, I have used stats to prove you wrong.

Now you want me to go ahead and do targets for you? Dude how about you put in some work to prove your points and stop pulling statements out your ass.

Your first point was that Cam was holding passing records bla bla. I used stats to prove you wrong.

Then you said weapons bla bla, I have used stats to prove you wrong.

Now you want me to go ahead and do targets for you? Dude how about you put in some work to prove your points and stop pulling statements out your ass.

You prove me wrong about passing records because Cam missed 2 games against the Bucs this season. .

Slow Clap...

But nobody agrees with you about the Cam vs Dalton weapons. .

And we are still waiting for you to add in the Oline and healthy RB'S into Dalton surrounding cast..

Archived