• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has any player talked up by Riverboat worked out well for us?

WOW!!

So Rivera should never talk positively about a player is what you're saying?

No I want for one of his unknown player pump ups to work.. So his kiss of death streak ends..

What I want is for B oykins and Hill to live up to his words for once..

Go down the list..

1. Nakamarua

2. Armanti

3. Frank Alexander

4.Cason

Who else has Rivera been excited about that hasn't lived up to his talk?

He's talked up good players too. But no, none of the bad players that he's talked up have been good players. But surprisingly enough, all the good players he's talked up, really haven't been that bad.

Cool let's keep hoping Armati takes that training camp all star trophy to success. .

Armanti is cut. Nakamura is cut. Cason is cut. Frank is an unknown for now.

We make our changes when we can. While those guys are around we don't want to tear them apart. 

So, we're excluding any evidence to the contrary, because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Since I made the narrative than yes...

I said unknown players not 1st round draft picks are guys who had already proven themselves. .

That's how the narrative and my wanting works...

I want the unknown player he pumps up to actually workout not the already good player. .

It helps the team if Boykin's is actually on the cusp.. Or Hill is ready for a bigger role ... or Oher with Matsko will actually have a turn around season ... Or Martin is going to reach his potential. .

It doesn't work if Kuchely is the defensive star he already is..

Do you get it now??

Since I made the narrative than yes...

I said unknown players not 1st round draft picks are guys who had already proven themselves. .

That's how the narrative and my wanting works...

I want the unknown player he pumps up to actually workout not the already good player. .

It helps the team if Boykin's is actually on the cusp.. Or Hill is ready for a bigger role ... or Oher with Matsko will actually have a turn around season ... Or Martin is going to reach his potential. .

It doesn't work if Kuchely is the defensive star he already is..

Do you get it now??

I totally get it. It just seems like such a garbage narrative that no one gives a poo about posting in response. Anytime someone says someone, you respond "lol no he dun fit muh scenario". Garbage thread is garbage, and has been pointed out by multiple posters.

Do you get it now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I totally get it. It just seems like such a garbage narrative that no one gives a poo about posting in response. Anytime someone says someone, you respond "lol no he dun fit muh scenario". Garbage thread is garbage, and has been pointed out by multiple posters.

Do you get it now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you type this bitch rage while standing up yelling at your computer. .lol

Archived