• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Batman v Superman Trailer

KissMyConverse

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this thread to say that I saw the BvS ultimate edition and it is so much better than the theaterical version. I'd give it a solid 8/10. Really enhances Supermans mind set throughout the movie and gives more understanding on why Batman and Superman don't like eachother. A lot got cut from the film. If you haven't seen the ultimate edition give it a shot. It's 3 hours but worth it imo

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

A lot of people gave it a much higher score after seeing the Ultimate Edition. I'm just pissed that WB can't seem to get out of their own way. This isn't the first CBM they've fugged with. Watchmen (another Snyder film) suffered from mediocre editing. The Director's Cut was far superior.

WB can't release a 3 hour R - Rated movie with dead bodies getting flame throwered. I understand why they had to make the cuts. Just sucks a lot of the scenes they cut really enhanced the overall movie and added much needed context to everything

17 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Fair enough. It makes Snyder appear like a horrendous and incompetent director in the process though. He's not (despite possessing David Goyer's talents when coming to scripts). Zack deserves a ton of credit for the DCU. 

I mean he deserves some blame for writing/directing a script/movie that's 3 hours long and needs that much backstory to tell. But blame also needs to be put on WB for wanting this movie to be a soft JL boot. If they kept the story tight and only focused on the BvS part of the story it would have been a stronger movie. You save doomsday for the actual JL movie and all the problems virtually go away.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived