• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis high on Shaq Thompson, calls Shaq "a better athlete than was," proud to be compared to Shaq

gettlemanjack

straight trolling. we run a 4-3, who's starting over a guy that grades out top15% NFL in all combine numbers that are relevant to both LB and SS positions. Not draft class, All NFL players at his positions of relevance.

I'm not trolling. I'm waiting for you to gve me a logical answer on how Thompson can be used in our system. Right now, Thompson is not starting over Davis. We are technically a 4-3 base, but we are in nickel a majority of the time.

I'm not trolling. I'm waiting for you to gve me a logical answer on how Thompson can be used in our system. Right now, Thompson is not starting over Davis. We are technically a 4-3 base, but we are in nickel a majority of the time.

I'm not putting him on the field over luke or TD, and he hasn't had significant playing time at safety since high school so he's an unknown at that position

i just cannot get behind another LB in the first round. 4 LBs in 12 years is just not smart, especially on one who is not playing his best position. Shaq would be a better RB.

We need a RB too.

Heck, according to the naysayers, hes only playing 30% of defensive snaps. That gives him plenty of juice to get going in the running game.

look mm. shaq's best at coverage. he'll allow Luke and TD to NOT have to do so much in-coverage plays and allow them to dominate the line.

How does that not compute for you?

I just can't see what you mean when you don't give me a breakdown of what scheme he would be used in, what package, and what the responsibilities of each linebacker is. Right now, "Shaq is always in coverage and TD/Luke are always playing the run" does not cut it.

Why would I want to draft a player that offers one (you heard that right), one role.

I gave it to you. Im not a broken record so if you really wanna know what you are asking me, its already been answered and you'll get no more comment from me concerning Shaq.

I'm not sure what you gave me except a lot of incoherent rambling, but if that was your last comment so be it.

i just cannot get behind another LB in the first round. 4 LBs in 12 years is just not smart, especially on one who is not playing his best position. Shaq would be a better RB.

I'll have a hard time with it if he's the pick at 25, I'll come around eventually but I just don't think he'll be BPA

Archived