• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thanksgiving wager suggestion...?

j2sgam

Honestly I would not bet we will beat them in the regular season. I have seen too many times where we had the game won and they called some stupid penalty.  How about when Peppers blocked the field goal and a penalty was called and Dallas got the ball inside the 10 with a first down.  Then in 2012 we get the yards on fourth down on our side of the 50, the Cowboys get called for 12 men on the field and get a mystery timeout which negates both things.  Then we get a no call on a clear PI with Louis Murphy on the same play which gives them the ball.  Top it off with a phantom horse collar tackle on Anderson which extended their drive.  All in the space of a minute.  And this was at BOA.  Imagine how worse it will be in Dallas in their stadium. 

I do recall all of that p55, which is leaning me towards these 2 bets instead of W/L-straight up... I know we're 0-9 from Sept to Dec & 2-0 in Jan against them...

But it's been decided.. 2 bets, a 5th of GentlemanJack on each, I took the under on both 100yds rushing for their starting back & Romo throws for 3 TDs... The way I see it, he's fixing to fill my glasses until at least Christmas.... Or it's a wash at worst, don't see either of his proclamations coming to fruition....

• 3 weeks later...

Need a suggestion for teh tie breaker wager... As both previous bets were on our D, he wants to bet on our O somehow... He suggested the Cowboys will hold the Panthers to under 325yds, I thought about an o/u bet on Hardy's sacks, say set it at 3....

I know its early, Im not wanting to bet on win/loss straight up. I'll come up with something, but some outside ideas are welcomed... Like the Panthers ass on the forehead, need to find somebody that would take that bet....

No way in hell they have a single RB than can rush for 100. There would have to be some miscommunication and a 90 yard TD rush for that to even be possible against our D. Romo may throw for 3 TD's but I would bet that he throws at least one INT too. As far as our offense, I would bet no turnovers against their defense.

Archived