• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odell Beckham Jr. On madden 2016 cover

Mol3m4n

Wait so the players who out produces him weren't?

All I want is someone to say what the differentiating factor was between odell and those other players who performed better than him. This isn't about worthiness, it's about reasoning.

Please do be so kind as to take the courageous step of what that differentiating factor was rather than turning tail and hiding from it as the others have.

No one out produced him on a game-to-production basis, what don't you get about this?

His stats, extrapolated over a full 16 game season, would have been one of the greatest WR seasons EVER. Not just rookie WR seasons, every WR season in the history of the NFL.

As a rookie.

As a rookie that missed training camp, preseason, an over 1/4 of the season.

On top of all that he had what many believe (not me personally... I'm not claiming to have seen every catch and/or remember them) to be the greatest catch of all time.

Good rookies always get a hype boost. Rookies like OBJ? Well they rarely come around. Add all that up and it's not hard to see why he won the cover.

The dude was the best receiver in football last year in the games he played. Stop being dense.

I'll give growl credit though. He really is sticking to his bias insane opinion.

No bias here at all. He's a fine player. Enjoy watching him play. Also not going to march to river to drink the kool aid over one play he made.

If he didn't make that catch, this thread wouldn't exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

This is a fan-voted competition that was swayed by overreaction to a media frenzy.

"Nu-uh Growl! I was tuned in every week before that catch to appreciate the finer aspects of his game and his dedication to the minutia of the position. And the Panthers all black uni's are also the greatest in the history of the sport! I've got the poll to prove it!"

What's most comical about all this is when I looked at the finalists the other day before the selection process was up I said to myself "meh, I'd probably vote for Odell"

As always the higher functions of most Huddlers brains are so dim that when someone, even with a small passing remark dares to paint someone they've anointed in a less than glorious light they have to rationalize these things with generic attempts to discredit the individual or primitive second level maslowian needs pyramid of "He my enemy, he bad. He hate Me/Gettleman/odell/etc. "

Seriously folks learn how to think critically.

No bias here at all. He's a fine player. Enjoy watching him play. Also not going to march to river to drink the kool aid over one play he made.

If he didn't make that catch, this thread wouldn't exist. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.

This is a fan-voted competition that was swayed by overreaction to a media frenzy.

"Nu-uh Growl! I was tuned in every week before that catch to appreciate the finer aspects of his game and his dedication to the minutia of the position. And the Panthers all black uni's are also the greatest in the history of the sport! I've got the poll to prove it!"

He was already 7 games in before he made the catch and everyone had already been raving about him. Like I said and which you choose to ignore. The catch sealed the public and medias thoughts about him. The catch didn't create him merely cemented his position as the most dominant rookie receiver since moss. Most people in this thread are rational level headed individuals and they have no problem seeing it this way. You apparently do. For whatever reason.

What's most comical about all this is when I looked at the finalists the other day before the selection process was up I said to myself "meh, I'd probably vote for Odell"

As always the higher functions of most Huddlers brains are so dim that when someone, even with a small passing remark dares to paint someone they've anointed in a less than glorious light they have to rationalize these things with generic attempts to discredit the individual or primitive second level maslowian needs pyramid of "He my enemy, he bad. He hate Me/Gettleman/odell/etc. "

Seriously folks learn how to think critically.

Ironic cause you are the one person in this thread not thinking critically. When presented with numbers and facts you turn to google searches to justify you myopic predetermined opinion about the kid.

He LED the greatest receiving draft class in NFL history all while playing 4 less games than his peers. And his catch is up there for all time great. When you combine these factors you get the hype. The catch alone didn't create the hype. I don't know why you can't see that. Literally everyone else can.

Ironic cause you are the one person in this thread not thinking critically. When presented with numbers and facts you turn to google searches to justify you myopic predetermined opinion about the kid.

He LED the greatest receiving draft class in NFL history all while playing 4 less games than his peers. And his catch is up there for all time great. When you combine these factors you get the hype. The catch alone didn't create the hype. I don't know why you can't see that. Literally everyone else can.

lol are you still recycling that argument

"But look at how good he is!"

You can read back a few pages and see my response to that argument the first 14 times it was posed

lol are you still recycling that argument

"But look at how good he is!"

You can read back a few pages and see my response to that argument the first 14 times it was posed

Because you still don't get it. Hur hur google search catch hur hur see yall even Google is on my side.

Archived