• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newtons 2015 CAMPA1GN

Lilsmitty09

Cam Newton 2015 MVP  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cam Newton be in the 2015 NFL MVP race??

• Yes
    • No

Like usual you take one discussion and turn it into something totally different. If you followed the conversation you would know my response was to a hugger arguing that Rodgers was a multiple winner MVP and didn't put up much better numbers than Cam as a way of saying that Cam was already MVP material. I was pointing out that Rodgers had much better numbers and they were not close in production. Try to keep up or butt out.

​Well first of all you didn't quote the post, but if the post you are referring to was by csx, he didn't even mention Newton's numbers.

Anyways, good to see you are still the friendly loveable guy I remember. Kisses.

​Well first of all you didn't quote the post, but if the post you are referring to was by csx, he didn't even mention Newton's numbers.

Anyways, good to see you are still the friendly loveable guy I remember. Kisses.

​And I see you are still the tangential confused Cam nut hugger who focuses on individual posts that portray Cam in  any fashion which conflicts with your idealized groupie mentality. Then you act like a hurt middle schooler when you get called out for it making snarky remarks.

​And I see you are still the tangential confused Cam nut hugger who focuses on individual posts that portray Cam in  any fashion which conflicts with your idealized groupie mentality. Then you act like a hurt middle schooler when you get called out for it making snarky remarks.

​Holy cow man, you're still going around ranting about Cam nut huggers?

Archived