• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newtons 2015 CAMPA1GN

Lilsmitty09

Cam Newton 2015 MVP  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Will Cam Newton be in the 2015 NFL MVP race??

• Yes
    • No

Been ​ a very, very good feeling about this upcoming season, and especially towards Cam. Ironic that after finishing this video up at midnight last night, I wake up to see he is pretty much re-signed through 2020. Jeremy has shown and told us how great Cam looks, with no limping or anything holding him back, and with talent FINALLY surrounding Cam on the offensive side of the ball, I truly believe that pending on our OT play, he can have an MVP type season. So my question to all of you is...do you feel the same way? Do you have a feeling Cam will be the 2011 or better Cam? Or will he have another So-So year where you know he could do so much better?

Again...I'm calling it now...Cam Newton WILL be in the MVP race for the 2015 Season.

I fell out of my chair when "towel" popped up in the intro.  

To the question, i think he can if we get steady production out of our backs.  Good run game would take pressure off of him and we have seen what happens when he plays loose....pretty much unstoppable.  

Na man, Mike Shula won't let Cam get MVP type numbers.  No way.  

​He was in the running until everyone realized that Byron Bell, Amini Silatolu and Nate Chandler were.. Byron Bell, Amini Silatolu and Nate Chandler.  

Cam wont be in the MVP race.  It will due to our offense which will be balanced and ball control.  Our system doesn't pad stats or make a player look great, it just makes us win games. Look at 2013 when we were semi-healthy.  13-4.   Our offense is designed to work with our defense and keep the other offense off the field while scoring enough points to win. Cam will have a great year I am predicting, I just dont think our offense will put up great offensive stats and frankly it isn't designed to do that either.

Cam wont be in the MVP race.  It will due to our offense which will be balanced and ball control.  Our system doesn't pad stats or make a player look great, it just makes us win games. Look at 2013 when we were semi-healthy.  13-4.   Our offense is designed to work with our defense and keep the other offense off the field while scoring enough points to win. Cam will have a great year I am predicting, I just dont think our offense will put up great offensive stats and frankly it isn't designed to do that either.

​Disagree, we have a far younger offense than ever before that has the talent to be top 10. The key will be  OL, which will have the ability to do real power run  while doing zone blocking that can take advantage of talents of Cam, Tolbert,J-stew, Fozzy, & CAP. One setback for Panthers has been the redzone offense which should be solved with bigger receivers, speed receiver and a multi facet  running game that will be nearly impossible to stop. Panthers will have methodical drives but it will end with TD's.

Our offense will be effective and should be good in the redzone.  But that means the teams will score a number of ways which is not what makes for a MVP in the league which is gaudy numbers not wins or losses.  Balanced is great for the team but not what makes for MVP races.  Cam will be our MVP but not the league MVP. 

Cam was in the running early last year until the offensive line poo the bed.

I think with the additions added to the line during the off season he can be in the discussion again in 2015.

it will all depend on how well the offensive line gels.

Archived