• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin returns to practice

Jeremy Igo

This might be the first time since 2004 that I've been this excited about our WR group. Of course that year started with Smitty getting a Hannibal Navies version of a horse collar tackle in the first game on a prime time blow out loss to GB... but that's neither here nor there.

Our WR crew was stacked then and it's sure as hell stacked now. Sad to think it's been over a decade since we've had such potential on our WR roster. 

Get well soon KB. This year is gonna be special. 

Edited by jayflip
Fat thumbs?

I get that. I think the Saints have the size to match up well. And I think what Carolina is doing in the receiving corp has something to do with what the Saints are doing in the secondary. 

​Honestly probably more to do with what Seattle's been doing than New Orleans. They started the trend of taller CBs. Panthers are drafting to combat that league-wide trend and y'all are following the trend.

• Pie 1