• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any Wilmingtonian's Interested in a Gym?

thunderraiden

I've been a member here since 2006, through all the Huddle Revisions and whatnot and I just started working at Gold's Gym and I figured I might as well extend to you guys a special rates for anyone living in Wilmington. If you're currently at a gym you hate or if you've been thinking about joining one for awhile let me know. I don't want to advertise prices here just let you guys know that I'll take care of you; I know Gold's can have a reputation for shady contract poo, especially Raccine in town but you come by Gold's and Longleaf Mall and I'll make sure all my Panther faithful get the hook-up.

Just saying, I haven't heard anything about you going today.

So can we get shake discounts too, cause if so, I'll break my rule of not talking to anyone at the gym.

​Yeah yeah... I was getting around to texting you... I was about 50/50 at lunch... now I'm about 75/25 on going...  

I'm still not 100% due to this cold... but I suspect I'll go anyway if for no other reason than to give you poo.

Archived