• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to Montsta

SCP

​Like what?  I think Magic did the same thing LeBron has done and them some.  Except he couldn't jump as high and wasn't as athletic.  

I can't research the argument with stats right now, about to sit for a tattoo. But I'm confident the argument of LBJ in the conversation is backed up by stats and accomplishments.

to be sure, the GOAT conversation still ends with MJ at this point. But I think LBJs ability to effectively play 4 or 5 positions and dominate at each one AND defend 4 positions at an elite level makes him rise above all others at this point.

But I've heard a lot of people question his heart in the biggest moments on the biggest stages. And there's some validity to that. I watched Magic too. He was amazing and so much fun to watch and I'm not a Lakers fan.

In the end, I enjoy watching LBJ play. And believe when I'm watching him, I'm watching history. I feel lucky knowing that I've watched some of the greatest that have ever lived play basketball. And I'm just acknowledging that LBJ is in that rarefied air of a GOAT conversation.

image.jpg

​Pumped they're doing the parade in Oakland!

Fug SF!!!

Can't wait for the parade, I fugging cried like a baby last night, no shame (it may have been beer tears, but fuggit). Haven't seen a team win a championship since I was 7 (1989 A's).

​Pumped they're doing the parade in Oakland!

Fug SF!!!

Can't wait for the parade, I fugging cried like a baby last night, no shame (it may have been beer tears, but fuggit). Haven't seen a team win a championship since I was 7 (1989 A's).

You gonna go? I'm gonna take the day off work. 

I'm sorry but I can't defend a guy who says he rather miss the playoffs completely than lose The Finals again. WHO THE FUG SAYS THAT POO PUBLICLY? That's not the mentality of a winner. I now have to question whether or not LeBron would've gotten a ring without Wade.

I guarantee you Cam would never say something that idiotic in order to get sympathy.

​Just like the media, you are taking what he said out of context. He said all that matters is winning a championship. The closer you get without winning, the more it hurts. 

The guy was less than an hour from losing the finals with a depleted team after a 100+ game season. 

Make sure to pick apart everything he said.

Is it wrong not to cheer for them considering I was born in Monterey?

​Lived in Monterey for a little while.  Absolutely gorgeous, wonderful place...and probably the most expensive in the US.

Anywho...would never claim to be a GS fan but I am very happy for their long-suffering fans and Mr. Hometown, Steph Curry.  Not sure how anyone with ties to NC could not be a fan of his.  Good-on-ya Steph.

Oh please. He was seeking a pity party. A comment like that just confirms that LBJ is the most insecure player in NBA history. Jordan, Kobe, Bird, etc would never say garbage like that to the media. They were/are freaking killers.

If James truly feels that way. He can finish his career in Milwaukee and collect a paycheck. Spare the world your pathetic crybaby poo.

​You're right...Jordan is so secure that every year he finds it necessary to tell the media he can beat any Hornets player 1 on 1. Seriously, what does he have to prove? No one cares anymore.

Kobe is so secure he cried about Shaq being looked at as the main reason for the Lakers championship success, (talk about a crybaby) instead of just shutting up and possibly winning more.

Bird, well the media coverage was not as "up the players asses" back then, but I'm sure he had his faults too.

Seriously, the comments you are making are more from a broader hate, because if you watched the whole interview, the comment was part of a larger message saying, "The only thing that matters is winning in the finals". He does not care about playoff wins, putting up big numbers, etc. Shortly after, he also says this is the way he feels in the moment, but that after the emotions wear off, he realizes that he enjoys the competition through the playoffs.

With the way you failed at using "insecure" in your last post, it makes sense that you would take Lebron's words out of context.

It just kills me that this guy gets so much hate, only because he is the best/most hyped player of this generation. Since he is the most physically gifted, I think he gets jealously hate because he doesn't play for your team.

It's almost exactly the same as the blind hate that Cam gets. Everyone hates on Cam, but they would all take him on their team, if they admit it or not. All this pressure is put on him. They say, "Can he win?" disregarding that this is a team sport. "But he has accuracy issues...", disregarding all the skills that he does have that other QB'S do not. "He shows poor body language when he loses," who the hell doesn't. 

You can say all the above has been said about Lebron too, substituting "accuracy issues" for "needs to improve his jumper".

So what is it going to be? How are you going to backtrack out of this hypocrisy? I know pride will keep you from doing so, but think about it.

TLDR: The players Promethean mentioned are just as insecure. He has a bigger hate for Lebron than just from his finals post game interview. He wishes Lebron played on his team but won't admit it, mirroring how people feel about Cam. Like Cam, Lebron gets upset when he loses, apparently making both cry babies. I question if Promethean can see and admit to his own hypocrisy, which I'm sure he can't or won't out of pride...or his own insecurities...

You gonna go? I'm gonna take the day off work. 

​Hey bruh, I know you've heard it the past two days about LeBron should've been winning Finals MVP.  Just thought I would show you these stats to show to the haters.  

LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) outside of 5 feet.  He was 12-83 (14.5%) on jump shots.  I just can't.  

kill_myself_nph.gif

​Hey bruh, I know you've heard it the past two days about LeBron should've been winning Finals MVP.  Just thought I would show you these stats to show to the haters.  

LeBron shot 39-137 (28%) outside of 5 feet.  He was 12-83 (14.5%) on jump shots.  I just can't.  

kill_myself_nph.gif

​To be fair though, the last two Finals MVP was awarded to the guy that guarded him and slowed him down to the point where he was still the best player on the floor but only slightly less effective. I think he averaged a triple double for the series. Think about that. Crazy.

​To be fair though, the last two Finals MVP was awarded to the guy that guarded him and slowed him down to the point where he was still the best player on the floor but only slightly less effective. I think he averaged a triple double for the series. Think about that. Crazy.

​Na, I'm just in shock at how bad of a jump shooter he is.  That and the fact people compare him to some of the great's is just totally wrong.  Dude is a layup shooter and that's it.  His handles are going to poo too, he pushed off so much because he didn't want the ball stolen it was crazy.  

2015 playoffs

jumpshot: 98-348 28.2%

2014 playoffs

jumpshot: 86-202 42.6%

Or maybe you need to stop making excuses for him.  

Dude shot 146 more times to make 12 more shots.  I'm just dead.  

​Last year I think he had the most efficient year of anyone in NBA history...and this year his team mates were not exactly great. He was literally carrying that team because he thought he had to. I'm not making excuses for him. I enjoy watching greatness and I appreciate it. I enjoy watching any great player and don't hate the hype they get. I don't like hype when it's not deserved ala The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Archived