• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Patriots at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Did you watch his performance other than that one play?

Was his performance in that one play in any way unique and not capable of being performed by other younger players with a brighter future?

Yes, I did & he wasn't any worse than any other RB but did score a td. As for your 2nd question, we will never know. Hindsight is 20/20 so I never use it & wishing & guessing never gets a td or wins a football game. Tolbert did, at least, get a td. Hard facts do matter.

Yes, I did & he wasn't any worse than any other RB but did score a td. As for your 2nd question, we will never know. Hindsight is 20/20 so I never use it & wishing & guessing never gets a td or wins a football game. Tolbert did, at least, get a td. Hard facts do matter.

You must not have watched his blocking, which is an EXTREMELY important facet of being a running back

Because if you did watch his blocking, you would have noticed that he failed at it.  Frequently and regularly.

You must not have watched his blocking, which is an EXTREMELY important facet of being a running back

Because if you did watch his blocking, you would have noticed that he failed at it.  Frequently and regularly.

Let me repeat myself. I did not see anyone out of our backfield do anything better than any of the others out of our backfield & that includes blocking. Except Tolbert's td. They all failed frequently and regularly. Meh.

So we should just agree to disagree. Over a preseason game no less lol.