• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deon says Panthers & Steelers in the Super Bowl

GRWatcher

phinisher every time i look at your signature i think about the fact that he was still on the board when we picked Sherrod Martin.

Could any of the draft gurus explain why the Panthers would choose Martin over Smith. I remember Smith having a lot buzz. Is it the scheme? Could Smith not have fit here.:sosp:

Could any of the draft gurus explain why the Panthers would choose Martin over Smith. I remember Smith having a lot buzz. Is it the scheme? Could Smith not have fit here.:sosp:

i don't know at first i thought it was the scheming genius of Meeks but now i'm starting to think that they were just pulling some ill conceived shenanigans

i dont care what scheme you have....why would you not want a 6'4 corner with great ball skills that used to be a reciever?!?!?!?

Sometimes our FO look like Genius' other times ididiots. I just realized thats our whole organization. Sometime Fox looks like a Genius other times like an idiot. Same to our QB, CB, or our Superstar DE. We are a very inconsistent team. But at least theirs Dwill.

Sometimes our FO look like Genius' other times ididiots. I just realized thats our whole organization. Sometime Fox looks like a Genius other times like an idiot. Same to our QB or our Superstar DE. We are a very inconsistent team. But at least theirs Dwill.

yea man....there is a reason dwill is on everyone of my fantasy teams haha

love love love him

Sometimes our FO look like Genius' other times ididiots. I just realized thats our whole organization. Sometime Fox looks like a Genius other times like an idiot. Same to our QB, CB, or our Superstar DE. We are a very inconsistent team. But at least theirs Dwill.

williams was an obvious selection that he fell so far

if it wasn't a heavy FA RB market that year he would've gone top ten, maybe top 5

Archived