• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Away Game Watch Parties

RoaringRiot

Is their a Beijing chapter? I'm be in China this weekend

Zach you should give him a bunch of RR t shirts to hand out in whatever sports bar or massage parlor he ends up watching the game at, you could create the largest fan base outside the US that way and be set when the NFL makes teams play one game a year in China

Zach you should give him a bunch of RR t shirts to hand out in whatever sports bar or massage parlor he ends up watching the game at, you could create the largest fan base outside the US that way and be set when the NFL makes teams play one game a year in China

The UK Riot would like a word with you about the UK being outside of the US. :)

I actually met the Director of Marketing for NFL China when I was at a Morton's in Shanghai. They're definitely trying to get the excitement level up over there. Watching games that start at 1am doesn't seem very appealing to me, personally. 

Archived