• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Not at all. Cam hasn't been hailed as the jesus young QB that does no wrong like Luck. The real difference is the media is finally seeing what they refused to see and report.

cam and luck have been two sides of the same spectrum. Cam didn't suddenly become a good leader/qb this year and luck didn't suddenly become awful. 

If you don't think the records of these two teams and how overall both teams have played so far plays into what the media driven narratives are then idk what to tell you. But you don't just forget how to throw for 4700 yards 40 tds and take your team to the afc championship game in an offseason. 

cam makes just as many bad throws as luck.

NO WAY!  Really?  Boy, you're really droppin' some TROOF on me now!

Cam and luck are virtually neck and neck stat wise

NO WAY!  Really?  TROOF droppin' continues!

but everyone in their mother who is still butt hurt about luck staying at Stanford 

Well, then you need to be talking to somebody else with that smack, little man, cuz that sure as hell don't describe me. 

This fuging Cam vs Luck debate is great and all, but WHAT THE fug are the Eagles fans saying? I surfed the web for a bit and couldn't find a GOTdamn thing that hasn't already been posted. Not only are they horrible, fat, drunk fans, turns out they haven't even figured out that the Internet exists. What a shitty melange of people.

This fuging Cam vs Luck debate is great and all, but WHAT THE fug are the Eagles fans saying? I surfed the web for a bit and couldn't find a GOTdamn thing that hasn't already been posted. Not only are they horrible, fat, drunk fans, turns out they haven't even figured out that the Internet exists. What a shitty melange of people.

Not much.

Do you not know that tiger is an Auburn fan that become a Panthers fan because of Cam? And you think he's butt hurt because Luck stayed in college?

LOL. Incredible argument, you are really smart.

of course I know that. That comment wasn't directed at him personally but it is a sentiment held by a lot of fans here. You can't even pretend that it's not. As for you don't you need some answers or something like that?? Boogie man Rivera doing some shady injury poo? GTFO you clown.

Cam is in a different class from Luck. Luck is just another Cutler/Stafford. He throws the ball a lot and accumulate enough stats that people keep holding out hope for him. Put them in an offense where every throw and drive matters then you start seeing how bad they are. Or put in a 40 year old Hasselbeck in that same offense then all that no oline excuse is blown out the water. 5 years from now Luck will have no oline, no running game, no defense. Only thing he'll consistently have is excuses.

I happen to agree with you. Cam Is in a different class. He is a once in a lifetime talent that still has not peakecd. But I was curious about something?  

You have so many derogatory comments against  white players such as Kuechly and Watt and other white stars. Your disdain for them comes from the fact they are white and sucessful; and it pisses you off if they are elevated above any black player that you think is better. 

Does that make you just as racist as what you believe the powers that be are that in your opinion are just propping up inferior white players at the expense of their more deserving black counterparts?

Judging soley from your many bigoted comments on this forum, your not just a racist you are a hypocrite. 

Edited by heelinfine

Cam is in a different class from Luck. Luck is just another Cutler/Stafford. He throws the ball a lot and accumulate enough stats that people keep holding out hope for him. Put them in an offense where every throw and drive matters then you start seeing how bad they are. Or put in a 40 year old Hasselbeck in that same offense then all that no oline excuse is blown out the water. 5 years from now Luck will have no oline, no running game, no defense. Only thing he'll consistently have is excuses.

your racism isn't even cute anymore. Try something different maybe?