• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Artistic Expressionism and the Death of the Colts

PhillyB

Most of the things I read on a daily basis are poorly written and dumbed down for the masses.  Reading that was stimulating and entertaining.  Well written, descriptive and emotional.  Thanks Philly.  The artwork so elegantly explained is amazing.  That being said I'm ready to read a SCP poop on green bay thread!  

• Pie 1

Wow, Phil, just wow... Where else can you get goods like this? Absolutely appreciate your efforts, almost appreciate more the education. I feel like I get smarter after reading 3-5 words/references that I have to do the Google for in each of your threads.. While SCP spits some obscure, sharp quip and acknowledges it, you just drop straight epistemology type stuff.... I had to google that poo, you can too..

Thank you for being part of what make the Huddle great. You, SCP, lilsmitty, etc make the wait for Sunday's much more entertaining.....

19 hours ago, PhillyB said:

These original oil-on-canvas works of art are available for purchase together as a collection. Bidding starts at $400 for the two of them. Art is an appreciating commodity, and when I win the 2017 Pulitzer Prize for literature this will be worth many times such a paltry investment.

You may submit your bids in conjunction with any excessive adulation below. :-)

Dude, I'd love to have a beer with you one day (or root beer if you don't drink) Your depth of knowledge of miscellaneous poo is uncanny, which is an essential quality when solving the world's problems through intoxicated debating.

1 hour ago, Zithers said:

so far i've only had j jones and joe human respond

kalil, harper, olsen, gano, riverboat, voth, gannt, and the panthers official twitter have yet to notice it

update:

jones and voth both rt'd. am now being forced to explain cubism to panther fans on twitter.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

I have a fervent hope that these twin masterpieces will be put to auction and the abundant proceeds will directly benefit a deserving charity further spreading the light and collective that is Teh Huddle.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRodw7TGgm9wtSz4RPHP1A

proceeds will go to the send-phillyb-and-his-wife-on-a-five-year-anniversary-trip-since-they're-both-in-grad-school-and-both-worked-during-it fund

• Pie 1