• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sports Illustrated's Doug Farrar Get's It/The Panthers

FootballMaestro

9 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Yea this crossed my mind earlier today. Wondering just how far Cam would push those stats today. I immediately remembered what team I was thinking about and knew our foot would come off the gas pretty early (mid third quarter?). I certainly appreciate pulling the starters so as not to risk injury, especially as chippy as it was all game, and I appreciate the strategy behind going more run heavy to run out the clock but sometimes I wish we would just keep going full speed to give us fans some more ammo in our water cooler discussions and go a little further toward shifting public (media) perception which just goes off the stat sheet 90% of the time. 

As long as we keep winning I'm happy though :)

Yeah.

Just think about the amount of times Cam has near 200 yards by the first half throughout his career, but he usually ends up with less than 300 yards for the overall game?

And you're right! You can't take any of Brees statistics seriously, cause they will keep him in the game during a 30 pt blowout just to amass more statistics.

Sorry team and QB, really.

12 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Great article good find my man...one of the better articles on Cam/Panthers you'll find...

Yea I have to say as a big Shula hater he is slowly gaining my favor(lol like my favor is worth two shits)...Shula did call a good game today even if I felt like Cam should have ran one of those in and just gotten that record....then again it goes to show you that this team doesn't care about records like the loser ass Saints and Brees.(lol seriously those fags actually petitioned the league for changing a call post game that took records away from Brees)

Our redzone offense had been stalling somewhat often but lately we've been scoring TDs instead of FGs which is huge....

Glad to hear it since you shat all over me last year for defending him  :-P

1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Lol last year he didn't deserve defense :). Glad he learned to just let Cam handle deciding which play to run when the bullets are flying 

Well to be more accurate he shat all over me when I changed my mind and said Shula needed to be fired.  But he was angry that I had defended him before I changed my mind.  Or something like that.

No biggie though.  I dont really care, I was just giving him a hard time

Archived