• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears are fawked!

Darth Hater

Urlacher needs dislocated wrist surgery ASAP out 6 weeks possibly. Pisa out 4 weeks with a spraigned knee. Guard Omiyale injured. Dez Clark injured(back). Trumaine mcBride injured. What a horrible week 1 for Chicago. In other news, Jay Cutler poo the bed and looked like Jay Grossman in his regular season debut in a Bears uniform and Kyle orton walked away with a "W" today due to a miracle play :(

I'm not quite in "The Sky is Falling" mode yet, but that was not the way I hoped our season would start

And you shouldn't be. It was only week one.

I thought Cutler would start hot due to the chip on his shoulder. Didn't go that way at all. What happens from here? Unknown.

The injuries though? Big time ouch. And up next, Pittsburgh.

I'd actually support that approach.

No, you're not going to find a young linebacker available right now that's going to be anywhere even remotely in the vicinity of Urlacher ability-wise, but Brooks is old, costs more and I'm not sure he has much of anything left in the tank.

I'd actually support that approach.

No, you're not going to find a young linebacker available right now that's going to be anywhere even remotely in the vicinity of Urlacher ability-wise, but Brooks is old, costs more and I'm not sure he has much of anything left in the tank.

Exactly. He's going to require the veteran minimum and there is absolutely no way that he immediately contributes... is he even in game shape? We have young LBs that we've been grooming for the last couple of seasons, and it's time for them to step up... anyone we sign we will look for them to fill a hole on the Special Teams unit that was filled by previously mentioned young LB

Archived