• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, that didn't take long.. (Saints blog crying about the refs)

Raskle

5 minutes ago, Icebox said:

It seems like you guys are talking about two different plays.

Aussie is talking about the play where Olsen "caught" the ball but without a firm grip and it slipped out of his hands when he was bringing it to his body. The ruling on the field was a fumble. For some reason, there was apparently never any review of the play, even though I thought the NFL required a review for every change of possession.

Stan is talking about the play on fourth down where Olsen caught the ball with his fingertips and rolled over securing possession. There was one angle where it seemed the ball shifted in his hands when he completed the second roll, but one angle seemed to show that his hands were under the ball the entire time anyway.

Ah my bad...I didn't read his username lol, I'm guessing he wouldn't be arguing for the play I'm talking about to be ruled a non catch.  It's late lol.

It was a bang bang call. Had it been ruled incomplete on the field it would have been incomplete. It was called a catch and there wasn't enough to overturn it. Deal with it. 

That Stew fumble call was as bad or worse. I'll call it a wash. 

this is from their fan forum on black and gold .com ....   just wow. 

"I don't think you know what it is going to do to me if Brees' has less sb rings than an african american qb that has no class." 

"And Danno you basically are acting like Carolina's defense is better than last year or the year before and as good as Chicago 06 when they have layed nobody but cream puffs offenses. They have not played a single great offense all season."

14 minutes ago, umpjl said:

this is from their fan forum on black and gold .com ....   just wow. 

"I don't think you know what it is going to do to me if Brees' has less sb rings than an african american qb that has no class." 

"And Danno you basically are acting like Carolina's defense is better than last year or the year before and as good as Chicago 06 when they have layed nobody but cream puffs offenses. They have not played a single great offense all season."

Holy poo..   The more Cam wins the more Donald Trump shows their true colors.   Let's keep it going? 

The 12 men in the huddle thing didn't lose the game for the saints.  We were getting yardage by the chunks.  Do they really think being back up by 5 or 10 yards (however many yards such a penalty would net them) would have made the difference?  Especially considering we were going toward our favorite punching bag Brandon Browner the entire game?

11 hours ago, Fan01 said:

Ingram got the flag because of the look on that women's face .  It zipped about five feet to the right of her head .

I'm not so sure the ball didn't hit her in the back of the ankles when it bounced off the walll.

She probably has a torn Achilles.

It did bounce back and hit her ... I think it hit her in the butt.

TBF the refs were bad, real bad, and the saints had a lot of unfair calls against them. That being said they benefited from a really weird fumble play in which it was not obvious at all that Stew fumbled before his knee was down

Archived