• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers *sign* AJ Feeley

Sam Mills Fan

The Panthers and the Richardsons care more about marketing and not alienating their base then actually bringing in true talent at the QB position. That is a FACT. Thats why they always go after these wack ass marginal talent having QBs.

Exactly. We should've signed Vick when we had the chance. People can laugh if they want, but at least if he didn't throw it well, he had the pocket awareness to ge tthe F out the pocket and make something positive out of it.

Or we should've traded for Rosenfels, Jackson, or Anderson in the off-season. This is ridiculous.

So they did go after Vick?

The last time Vick played QB in this league he passed for 20 TDs. Can our starter do that now? I know some of yall work for the Panthers or have family that does, do you people ever walk the streets of Charlotte and just talk to people about this team? Are yall totally oblivious to the fact the Panthers organization is seen as a huge joke right now? If I had a dime for every Charlottean (black & white!!!!) that has said "The Panthers should've got Vick" I'd be Bill Gates!!!! We cant even get the majority of people in this city to get behind this team because of the dumb ass personnel moves they continue to make.

Moore better than Feeley? Check.

Delhomme better than Feeley? Check.

Delhomme better than Moore? Check.

Moore Lovers just as annoying as Jake Lovers? Check.

Face it, we don't have a great QB, haven't ever had one, and right now have no plans of getting one. Jake is our best option for our current system, and after seeing his last two real games...that's damn scary.

I don't know how caps and contracts work, but I'd imagine if we cut Jake after the season we'd get ruined cap wise. I'd also imagine there isn't a team out there that will take his contract off our hands.

Here's to a solid QB draft pick next season! Oh yeah, we don't have a first rounder. Blast!

Jake WILL have a better game in Atlanta though.

If I could give you rep I would cause... :lol:

I really don't get the Moore haters in this thread. When Moore started 3 gms for us 2 season ago he did pretty good for a rookie. Where's the hate coming from? Yesterday when Moore came in late for Josh Mccown(sp?)? The score was so lopsided he really didn't have a chance to succeed. I'm not saying he's going to be the next Brady or Manning but he's young and has good potential. It's time to give Matt a shot not A.J Feeley. A.J sucks ass and he's the worse QB on our team.

how is moore not better then jake.....in three games from 07 moore threw 3td and 2int,in two games delhome has triple the int count of moore's.

big whoop about aj feely if there were good qb's siting in FA they would be starting.the best possible out come would be to trade KC for either croyle or thigpen...but it didn't happen and that's cool because i think moore is decent

I really don't get the Moore haters in this thread. When Moore started 3 gms for us 2 season ago he did pretty good for a rookie. Where's the hate coming from? Yesterday when Moore came in late for Josh Mccown(sp?)? The score was so lopsided he really didn't have a chance to succeed. I'm not saying he's going to be the next Brady or Manning but he's young and has good potential. It's time to give Matt a shot not A.J Feeley. A.J sucks ass and he's the worse QB on our team.

I don't think some are hating Moore. It just more of he is a big question mark. Plus, he struggle pretty bad in the preseason last year. And that is true he was 2-1 the year Jake was put on IR, but didn't the teams Moore won against were resting some of the starters with preparing for the Playoffs? I'm positive the last game against the Tampa Bay which he won, they were resting many of their starters. I'm all for Moore, but I want him to play more against few teams with all of their starters playing before I felt he can be the #1 QB for now.

Archived