• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Picture: How do you WANT to see it play out?

ThinkAboutIt

6 hours ago, JJman Returns said:

If we are legitimate Super Bowl contenders (which we are) then no team should worry us. We play who we play and if we can't beat them then we don't deserve a title this season. I say bring on Seattle and then Arizona. Although getting Washington in the division round wouldn't be bad either lol

Agreed.

Don't care who we face.  If you're really the best, you beat everybody. If you don't, you're not.

I believe we're the best.

I want Seattle to get the 5.  Then I want Minnesota to beat Green Bay.

We get Minnesota, who I think we would absolutely destroy, it is a great match-up.  Meanwhile Arizona and Seattle face off and beat each other up and we a fresh for whoever survives.

51 minutes ago, stirs said:

If GB loses out, they will be the 6 seed, travel to NFC East and if they win, will be on their way to Carolina while someone else, Minny or Seattle, goes to AZ

Green Bay would travel to Minnesota in that scenario.  The NFC East team will be the 4 and play the 5 (likely Seattle)

6 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

I'm hoping for this seeding:

1) Carolina 

2) Arizona

3) Green Bay

4) NFC East

5) Seattle

6) Minnesota

I think Minny would be pissed at losing twice to Green Bay (which they'd almost have to in order for GB to be the 3rd seed). A third game between them would probably go to the Vikes. By virtue of that, AZ would get the winner of the Seattle/NFC East game. I believe AZ will beat either opponent, and we have a great chance against Minny due to their inexperience. NFCCG and de facto Super Bowl would be in Charlotte. Can't predict a winner there. It depends on which Panther team shows up. To review:

Rd 1: 

- Minny @ GB. 

- Seattle @ NFC East 

Rd 2: 

- Minny @ Carolina 

- Seattle @ AZ 

Rd. 3:

- AZ @ Carolina

In that scenario, I'm sure the NFCCG would be Seattle @ Carolina, because Round 1 will be so easy for Seattle (unless it's the Giants), that they'll roll into Arizona on a high having won the R1 by more than 20 points, and they'll be going up against Carson Palmer who's never won a Playoff game (He got hurt in one of them, I think). 

Palmer will probably cave under the spotlight against Seattle. 

Unless it's a physical game and Seattle gets beaten up some, they'll come into Carolina supremely confident and not too tired having stayed on the West coast for that game because, again, Rd 1 was probably so easy for them. 

I think Aaron Rodgers can get hot and knock out Seattle in Rd 1. That's what I'd like to see, anyway. I'm not concerned about anyone else, not even Arizona. 

3 hours ago, stirs said:

If GB loses out, they will be the 6 seed, travel to NFC East and if they win, will be on their way to Carolina while someone else, Minny or Seattle, goes to AZ

#6 is going to the NFC North (#3). The NFC East Champ will have at least 7 losses, so they will be #4.

50 minutes ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

In that scenario, I'm sure the NFCCG would be Seattle @ Carolina, because Round 1 will be so easy for Seattle (unless it's the Giants), that they'll roll into Arizona on a high having won the R1 by more than 20 points, and they'll be going up against Carson Palmer who's never won a Playoff game (He got hurt in one of them, I think). 

Palmer will probably cave under the spotlight against Seattle. 

Unless it's a physical game and Seattle gets beaten up some, they'll come into Carolina supremely confident and not too tired having stayed on the West coast for that game because, again, Rd 1 was probably so easy for them. 

I think Aaron Rodgers can get hot and knock out Seattle in Rd 1. That's what I'd like to see, anyway. I'm not concerned about anyone else, not even Arizona. 

I think you are overestimating the edge they would have from confidence. And I think you are underestimating the Cardinals ability to trounce them.

Anything could happen. But I'd rather not see Seattle AT ALL in the playoffs. I'd much rather they get knocked out before we would face them. Minny would be best, cus they are the only team in contention that wouldn't be a grudge match from earlier this season. Same for AZ. The last thing I want is for a team to roll into Charlotte wanting to repay us for a loss we handed them this season. Therefore, I want to face Minny first, and then AZ in the NFCCG.

Archived