• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Prediction.....

AKPantherFan

I will stick my neck out there and say that this team will kick some ass on Sunday (even with Jake at QB)

I think we will play great in ATL and will start a winning streak that will push us right into the playoffs.

Hold your heads up and get ready.

3-5/ 10-13/ 20-30/ 2-70

a loss is a loss.

This team NEEDS their fans to get behind them more now than ever.

If you want this team to make you happy, then get loud, get crazy, and cheer your team onto a great year!

Dont sweat it folks, its just one loss.

If we go 0-5 then get all dumb and crazy, but now is not the time....

I will stick my neck out there and say that this team will kick some ass on Sunday (even with Jake at QB)

I think we will play great in ATL and will start a winning streak that will push us right into the playoffs.

Hold your heads up and get ready.

3-5/ 10-13/ 20-30/ 2-70

a loss is a loss.

This team NEEDS their fans to get behind them more now than ever.

If you want this team to make you happy, then get loud, get crazy, and cheer your team onto a great year!

Dont sweat it folks, its just one loss.

If we go 0-5 then get all dumb and crazy, but now is not the time....

lol

O-Line needs to keep the pressure off of our QBs, or it's Interception City. Atlanta forced four fumbles yesterday, as far as I know. Yeah, it doesn't look good. Wides need to find ways to get open.

Defense just needs to tighten up all around. Corners and Safeties need to keep their eyes on Matt Ryan. Who's he looking at? Line Backing Core needs to tighten up the tackling and fast. Westbrook passed right through 'em like they were tissue paper. DL needs to keep the line together, and help to keep the RB in the backfield on Rush plays, and to penetrate the line and get to the QB on pass plays.

Team just needs to shape up altogether, and Atlanta is not a good team to try and to it against. Not to say I won't root for Carolina. They're my damn team. I will root for them, and stick with them till the very end.

Archived