• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton

ThinkAboutIt

2 minutes ago, Ruff said:

How is he causing a distraction? Are teammates asked about it? Is he losing out on days and days of practice because it? Nope. Okay, move along. 

We're talking about Cam crying on the sidelines 5 years ago? Holy poo, you are grasping for straws, dude. 

No, but you know players are talking about it. He either needs to come out and say yes I am a fugging dad or I am not. Him crying on the sideline is a concern whether you fugging like it or not. 

1 minute ago, The Gus Bus said:

No, but you know players are talking about it. He either needs to come out and say yes I am a fugging dad or I am not. Him crying on the sideline is a concern whether you fugging like it or not. 

You are everything that's wrong with this fanbase. 

3 minutes ago, Ruff said:

'Cause he lays with the whore of Babylon!

Stop this! It is his life. He entertains you, and that is all he must do.

He does not get paid to entertain you with his personal life.

There is a lot people do not know, and best leave it that way. Enjoy the games and one of the best players in NFL history.

Just now, The Gus Bus said:

Jesus Christ you are a delusional human being. I bet if Freud was alive, he would have a fuging field day with you. 

Just now, CPantherKing said:

There is a lot people do not know, and best leave it that way. Enjoy the games and one of the best players in NFL history.

Lmfao. God, you're worse than the gus bus dude. 

2 minutes ago, The Gus Bus said:

1 minute ago, The Gus Bus said:

Maybe, cuz he doesn't know how to control his thing I don't fugging know. 

Why don't you worry about controlling your own thing and stop being the old church lady who's basically obsessing about who else is getting laid?  And who with?  Cam doesn't owe you, me, or anyone anything regarding his personal life.  Good grief, I can't stand it when people think they have a right to tell someone else how they're supposed to live, act, and behave.  

Just now, cgarsmoker said:

Why don't you worry about controlling your own thing and stop being the old church lady who's basically obsessing about who else is getting laid?  And who with?  Cam doesn't owe you, me, or anyone anything regarding his personal life.  Good grief, I can't stand it when people think they have a right to tell someone else how they're supposed to live, act, and behave.  

This. I don't care if Cam fugs lamp posts in his free time, if that's what he wants to do. 

5 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

You missed the sarcastic font...   

Archived