• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel like we were exposed, not a real thread - talk me down

Lol at some of the irreverent responses.

Look, I am somewhat in between the unbridled optimist homer and the suicidal Debbie Downer. I feel your pain over losing, but no need to go all Chicken Little. The way I see it, we have been living off house money all season, so I am happy with whatever I can get. With a little luck and hard work, we just may be able to pull off the unthinkable, notwithstanding deficiencies that have been patched up with Gorilla tape, the greatest being the loss of Benjamin.

If we get beat by the Cards, Hawks, or anyone, we just do. Gman has set us up to be annual contenders, so it's not like we won't break the door down at some point even if it's not this season. We've achieved more than I would have imagined, as I was looking at next season to be our year anyway. All that being said, we can still whip anyone's ass on any given Sunday if we play our best ball. I am just enjoying the unexpected ride. With a little luck we can avoid any more potholes and get to that Superb Owl and realize our dream.

That about sums it up...............I thought the Panthers record was an anomaly.......I figured we were a 9-7 team at best and when I see a game like I just saw I afraid that might have been the case this year.

As it is we might even be one and done in the playoffs with the issues we have right now...........which is mostly the line play. There is some real talent on this team but it is not a complete 60 min package............especially the coaching staff on time management and play calling.

Arizona is reliant on a rookie RB and lost their best defensive player in Mathieu. If you can run the ball against them you can win, just like the Rams beat them with Gurley and NICK FOLES.

Seahawks have no running game anymore and got beaten by a possibly-still-concussed Case Keenum and his #1 WR Kenny "Arrested 9 Times and Counting" Britt.

Anyone can have an off day in the NFL, and that's what happened. We gashed the Falcons D for nearly 8 YPC without our #1 RB. Our defense didn't look very good, but we faced a QB who is #5 in the NFL in passing yards and isn't that bad when not handicapped by Kyle Shanahan's terrible offensive scheme. Julio Jones is a top 5 WR in the NFL, and Devonta Freeman is a top 10 RB in the NFL as well.

Relax.

Archived