• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feel like we were exposed, not a real thread - talk me down

I have watched all year; have felt all year Arizona is the better team, that we peaked too soon; really feeling naked about my most beloved sports team heading into the playoffs. 

Really need someone to talk me down from the ledge. I feel like it is a virtual guarantee we lose to Arizona in the playoffs, given that we make the NFCC. It will kill me if this team after such a great season; doesn't make the super bowl. 

To be fully honest, we haven't really beaten anyone. We lack quality wins. We have played a soft schedule. When cam isn't super human like today, we're pretty pedestrian. I don't know... Anyone else feeling this way? 

This team has blew it's load already.. I have a terrible feeling about the playoffs. If we make it to the NFCC game I'm 99% confident we lose to the Cardinals..

We are trending in the wrong direction. Our D is checked out and frankly aren't even that good when they aren't checked out, Cam has baby brain and is distracted and will continue to be so. Hell even Kuechly looks checked out..

And we are still 1-4 after a bye under Rivera, I'm about 50% sure we lose the divisional round and 99% sure we won't make the SB

6 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

Just shut up you fairweather fan

You don't care about this team, we had ONE BAD GAME jeeze

Two bad games in a row. Blowing a 20 plus point lead last week and getting beat this week.. We are still suspect after a bye, this team has epic Cardinals/Delhomme type playoff loss written all over it.. Buckle up, that divisional game could be ugly

Archived