• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Playoff hype video

Burnout189

Ugh...this guy pretty much just took some of the videos I put together and others and threw a corny ass "motivation" audio over it. He did the same with his Cam Newton video...

The amount of views and amazing comments make me sick...

anybody can drag a video clip onto a timeline with audio. 

4 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

Ugh...this guy pretty much just took some of the videos I put together and others and threw a corny ass "motivation" audio over it. He did the same with his Cam Newton video...

The amount of views and amazing comments make me sick...

anybody can drag a video clip onto a timeline with audio. 

The artist has spoken. How dare you all blaspheme your god!?

/thread

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Damn someone sounds a little bit jealous. O.o 

22 thousand hits in a day and seen it in a few articles around the web. Hell yeah I am.

But more just pissed because he didn't even attempt to change them up or anything and literally just dragged them over a song with motivational speeches in the background that he also took from someone else's youtube. Just dumb.

15 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

22 thousand hits in a day and seen it in a few articles around the web. Hell yeah I am.

But more just pissed because he didn't even attempt to change them up or anything and literally just dragged them over a song with motivational speeches in the background that he also took from someone else's youtube. Just dumb.

That is a pisser.  Igo faces similar crap with his photos on the twitter.

Keep doin you, and remember, those that cut corners, that go the easy way, that use others hard work and creativity, they get their rewards now, but you will have yours and it will be all the greater because it was earned. 

Just now, L-TownCat said:

That is a pisser.  Igo faces similar crap with his photos on the twitter.

Keep doin you, and remember, those that cut corners, that go the easy way, that use others hard work and creativity, they get their rewards now, but you will have yours and it will be all the greater because it was earned. 

Appreciate it. 

I mean I'm not absolutely pissed because they aren't "my" clips to begin with, but the guy should at least be creative and cut and slice it INTO HIS OWN, rather than just copy and paste...

Just now, Lilsmitty09 said:

Appreciate it. 

I mean I'm not absolutely pissed because they aren't "my" clips to begin with, but the guy should at least be creative and cut and slice it INTO HIS OWN, rather than just copy and paste...

Real editing is very painstaking and often boring. I worked more with audio, but ive chopped and screwed a few vids.  Youre right its maddening to see a hastily thrown together "click-vid" but there is a market for it out there, legit or not.

Archived