• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why can't J Pep. ...

nationsford

Because he has become a freaking tool. And honestly I will never understand why we are forcing a guy that has publicly stated he doesn;t want to be part of our team...be part of our team. How exactly does that help the team's chemistry?

if he was hurting team chemistry do you think his teammates would have voted him captain?

Yes I do. Because I believe thats our soft ass management kissing his ass. Not because he actually deserved it. Reading between the lines that was obviously a bribe.

mgmt doesn't vote for team captains, the players do. Pepp is not affecting team chemistry. If anything has the potential to affect team chemistry is the poor play of JD over the past couple games. Their confidence will be crushed if JD does not come out against ATL and light it up

Yes I do. Because I believe thats our soft ass management kissing his ass. Not because he actually deserved it. Reading between the lines that was obviously a bribe.

The players vote. Management doesn't decide on a captain. He may have bad chemistry with management, but he doesn't have bad chemistry with the guys in the locker room.

like the others said players vote for captains. its been said many times by players this off season that as soon as he walked back into the locker room he was welcomed with open arms. peppers even stated in a recent interview he did that he has close friendships with many players in the locker room.

like the others said players vote for captains. its been said many times by players this off season that as soon as he walked back into the locker room he was welcomed with open arms. peppers even stated in a recent interview he did that he has close friendships with many players in the locker room.

That's even worse. Fox has managed to get the whole team to be ass kissers. F CK!

That's even worse. Fox has managed to get the whole team to be ass kissers. F CK!

Lol.

You've never met Peppers and you've never talked to him; You don't know anything about his personality and attitude outside of what the media feeds you. You have no basis for any of your statements about him (this isn't necessarily directed at you, but to Pepper-haters in general).

I do know Seymour reported to Oakland on Saturday, played a Monday night game, and had 4 tackles, and 2 sacks.......playing for Oakland mind you.

2 days to prepare, well technically 3, and we make excuses around here all the time for "gelling", "chemistry", "learn the system", this, that and the other.

2 Sacks.....

Just sayin.........:rolleyes:

I do know Seymour reported to Oakland on Saturday, played a Monday night game, and had 4 tackles, and 2 sacks.......playing for Oakland mind you.

2 days to prepare, well technically 3, and we make excuses around here all the time for "gelling", "chemistry", "learn the system", this, that and the other.

2 Sacks.....

Just sayin.........:rolleyes:

Where the Chargers had two of their interior linemen go down for the game, including Hardwick their center.

Archived