• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One game..

Samuel L. Jackson

One game does not define a team...

One game is not an indicator of what is to come...

One game is not the end of a season...

One game will not make me lose sight of the big picture...

These are the Panthers... a team which I have been with from the beginning... and nothing, not even another 1-15 season, could change that...

Wear your pride in your heart, and not on your sleeve... Stop giving up on our staff and players... If you don't want to be a fan of the current state of affairs, then so be it... But don't let ONE GAME get you so down!

Come Sunday afternoon, I'll be where I always am, right there rooting on my boys... No matter who's in the game, as long as they wear that uniform, they are my everything for those 3 hours a week...

Here's to a complete turnaround, 15 wins in a row, and a path of annihilation through the playoffs and in the big game!!!

Here's to a complete turnaround, 15 wins in a row, and a path of annihilation through the playoffs and in the big game!!!

I agree with everything you said up until this point, I know you were probably kidding but I have to be realistic and after sunday I'd be happy with merely a winning record.

These are the Panthers... a team which I have been with from the beginning... and nothing, not even another 1-15 season, could change that...

Wear your pride in your heart, and not on your sleeve... Stop giving up on our staff and players... If you don't want to be a fan of the current state of affairs, then so be it... But don't let ONE GAME get you so down!

Come Sunday afternoon, I'll be where I always am, right there rooting on my boys... No matter who's in the game, as long as they wear that uniform, they are my everything for those 3 hours a week...

what about going 0-4 in the pre-season?..it's true those games dont matter but those games help teams prepare for the regular season..i definitely saw this coming after witnessing the awful pre-season..

I don't think anyone here is basing their dissatisfaction of of the 2.5 quarters this past Sunday alone.

I do agree we will have better outings this year and ALL is not lost but we have issues and I am encouraged that things will begin to change and anxious for that process to start.

As a rule this franchise has been more than loyal to all who have been a part here including Jake Delhomme. We are not cutting ties we are running a business and we are trying to succeed.

Please don't look down your nose at those who are frustrated while wrapping yourself in a big bright blue Panther flag. What you say is true Sam but it doesn't force anyone to be happy with the situation or feel wrong for not agreeing with you.

best thread of the day! ++++rep

I'm not saying anyone is wrong for feeling the way they feel about anything... It's more of a statement that no matter what, I'll be there, rooting for our team... I would hope the same holds true to anyone posting here...

The "boo birds" kind of irk me a little, while I still understand their feelings...

I just think the team, as well as many of us, need to have a more positive attitude going forward...

As for the "2 games" theory or anything like that... That was in the past, just like last weeks' game and the preseason... Anyone can move forward from past failures, including these players that we hold in such high regards... They are, afterall, human just like us...

I mean seriously... what do you people think a pity party will ever accomplish?

No team in the NFL is going to feel sorry for us...

Nobody on the staff (including the players) is going to value your negative opinions anymore than their own...

Once we realize those facts, it's best that we suck it up and push forward to do what's best for the team...

In some peoples' opinions, that means benching players... In some peoples' opinions, that means trading franchise players...

The official stance has been made though... We're sticking to our guns in the very face of adversity, and in the end, what else can you ask for?

If tough decisions need to be made, there is a time and place for them.. At the very beginnings of what could or could not be a long season, however, is certainly not it...

Archived