• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Flight plans if superb owl

Day_One

I want to buy plane tickets to go to either Charlotte, or to Santa Clara... obviously cant get tickets to the game... but lets just assume we win this game (i, know, i know... one at a time, but i need to buy tickets)   where should i go!?!?!?

21 minutes ago, Day_One said:

I want to buy plane tickets to go to either Charlotte, or to Santa Clara... obviously cant get tickets to the game... but lets just assume we win this game (i, know, i know... one at a time, but i need to buy tickets)   where should i go!?!?!?

What I am getting out of this is you either want to be in Charlotte during the Super Bowl, or in Santa Clara, even thought you won't be able to go to the game? is that correct?

If so, to be honest, save your money, put it in the bank, and buy a ticket to a home game next year. You will get more out of it.

Just my thoughts.

28 minutes ago, sharkkiller said:

What I am getting out of this is you either want to be in Charlotte during the Super Bowl, or in Santa Clara, even thought you won't be able to go to the game? is that correct?

If so, to be honest, save your money, put it in the bank, and buy a ticket to a home game next year. You will get more out of it.

Just my thoughts.

I agree with this.  Either save your money or go buy a new flatscreen. I would do that before buying a plane ticket and renting a hotel room just to go to a bar.  

Archived