• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will be Our Record????

louiepanthers

Longest sentence ever? 30 years before another Super Bowl? I'm not going to be subscribing to any doomsday scenarios yet, it's just one game. One awful, ugly, embarrassing game to be sure, but it's still very very very early in the season. I still see us at 9-7, just like I did before the Eagles game.

5-11 with a shot at going 4-12

I hope so and no guys my forst language is not english actually I think we might end up at 10 and 6. But who knows anymore with Jake still taking snaps. But one more ququestion, Do u guys get paid for this? Excactly!!!!!1!!!!!!!

U want peeple to comment serously, you must use punkuation and spell corecklie. Don't coplane when they ignore you're post and make fun of it.

I didn't read it cuz it hurt my head.

U want peeple to comment serously, you must use punkuation and spell corecklie. Don't coplane when they ignore you're post and make fun of it.

Wow I kno for a fact ur not talking to me look at the way you spelled words, punkuation and corecklie and coplane yea please do all of us a favor and go back to school buddy and the last time I checked this was a carolina panther disscusion not who spells right and wrong because I don't care how I spell as long as I can talk to other fans about our team.

Archived