• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denvers O-Line vs Carolinas D-Line

ncsfinest21

Alot of people are talking about Cam vs Manning. And Carolinas front seven. But does anybody know about Denvers offensive line. We know we can get to the QB but is denver offensive line good enough to give Peyton enough time to pick apart our zone and allow receivers to find holes in the zone. I know they lost Clady who I think was one of the better OT but for the rest of the group, how do they fair against a good pass rush. I think this is the biggest key of the game for us. Our success on defense relies on the pass rush. We get KK and Star in the middle getting pressure Peyton will have to throw off his back foot and knowing his throwing power isnt 100%, there could be alot of turnovers. How good is this Denver offensive line?

Yep.  Everyone is trying to make this the Cam Newton show but I see it playing out a lot like the thanksgiving game against the Cowboys.  Peyton implodes, the run game doesn't exist, and we just let Stew chew up yards all game.

Keep yours eye open and your fingers at the twitters for blatantly missed holding calls in the 4th.

Archived