• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who was at fault?

UKPanther94

I'l take the present special teams any day over what we had (mediocre over sub par).

I liked Ginn when he actually had an opportunity. The rule changes lessened a return man's impact. 

Generally, special teams were adequate, just not great.  I'm not going to overthink and outweigh last night's performance. Upgrades are probably on everyone's mind. If G-man can sneak a guy in that he thins will upgrade that phase of the game, he will undoubtedly do so. 

As far as STs go...clearly the HC is the problem since no matter who we bring in the STs is always poo...

He says they never practice live STs plays and it sure as fug shows...at least John Fox could say the other team practices TOO...in this case....Rivera simply can't be bothered to practice STs for the SB...sort of like how Cam couldn't be bothered to pick up that fumble...and how 2 morons couldn't be bothered to tackle the PR who clearly did not call for a fair catch....

Shula is the main weakness though...even worse than the OL as we saw Brady and his shitty OL actually hit short passes and even scored 18 shoulda been 21 on that D....and they have a way worse OL than we do....

Archived