• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer 2016 Transfer Window

DirtyMagic97

This might be the act that pushes Perez into a mad offer for Pogba tbh. He takes getting beaten in transfer's by Barca very personally. Last time he was beat for a target he wanted (Neymar) he went out and broke the transfer record on Bale (good purchase, but point stands). 

I so had enough of Wenger... The board showed Arsenal transfer budget account ledger 2 months ago and it was £160M...  What Wenget does?  Buys Xhaka for £35M, some Japanese guy for £3M and some defender for £2M...  Wenger still has £120M available and he does nothing... Mind blowing...

Just now, C47 said:

Real will sell them Morata for 80m. That's the word at least, if a club offers 80 he's gone. Otherwise he'll stay. 

No one will pay that much...  Wenger problem is he's a cheap ass...  He loves bargain shopping.  If he feels he's not getting a good deal, he won't buy.  Good thing it's his last season...  The great purge will happen next season.

22 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Mahrez wants out of Leicester... Renieri says he will not sell him.

Read on my BR feed that Wenger wants Mahrez? Would he even be a fit for you guys?

And if they lose him, who else do the Foxes really have besides Vardy?

21 minutes ago, Raskle said:

Read on my BR feed that Wenger wants Mahrez? Would he even be a fit for you guys?

And if they lose him, who else do the Foxes really have besides Vardy?

He would be a good fit.  Playing in a diamond formation Alexis-Ozil-Mahrez

i doubt Leicester let him go... They are doomed if he leaves 

Wenger just wow... West Ham bids of £32M is rejected by Lyon so what Wenger does?  He bids £29M...  Lyon refused to respond.  I mean wtf?  That man need to go...

Arsenal players are asking for a fuging striker... Wenger acts like he's paying out of his wallet for all these players...

7 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Wenger just wow... West Ham bids of £32M is rejected by Lyon so what Wenger does?  He bids £29M...  Lyon refused to respond.  I mean wtf?  That man need to go...

Arsenal players are asking for a fuging striker... Wenger acts like he's paying out of his wallet for all these players...

Well, he thought he would get the French discount I guess....

Arsenal opened negotiation with Valencia to sign German CB Shkodran Mustafi.  His estimated price is 55M euros... Per Sky News.

I'd be happy with just Xhaka and Mustafi in this transfer window.  Arsenal lacked physical defense for the past 10 years.

On 7/29/2016 at 7:41 AM, DirtyMagic97 said:

Well, looks like Pogba to United is inevitable. World record fee. Part one of my prediction came true.

He won't win Ballon d'Or at United though. You can't win that in the Premier League anymore.

Another reason why he (Raiola) made the wrong decision for Pogba, professionally. Will be interesting to see over the next few years, but with the rumored evaluations of Stones/Lukaku and final number for Pogba, it does seem the influx of money into the PL is going to create somewhat of an uneven playing field across Europe. 

On the Madrid front, it's been pretty quiet. May either loan or sell Jese with a buyback to Liverpool or PSG, and Midfield attention looks to have shifted to Matic, Matuidi or Verratti. Obviously Verratti is the best of that bunch and I would love to have him, but the other two are much more realistic as it doesn't sound like Verratti is looking to leave. 

Archived